Random one-shot for my Void AU

Ships? Hex(Hels and Evil Xisuma) can I get a #Hex in the comments?

AU info: Ex shows up in season eight but instead of their goal being to own the most diamonds their goal is to take over Hermitcraft. They uses their admin powers(which are the same as watcher ones because of my head cannon) to turn the hermits into their opposites, it is physically impossible for that to happen to X though because Ex is all of his negative emotions, he no longer has them, Xisuma and Wels are now the only ones left.

Evil Xisuma looked out the window of the tower in the Evil Empire, they needed to find Xisuma and Wels. They needed to complete their mission, to take everything from the person who had made them suffer and force him to watch while he could do nothing. Ex must have stood there for a half an hour before someone knocked on the already open door behind them. Turning around they saw their old friend who they had called in to help them deal with Wels.

"Hey, stupid," laughed Hels, "Can I come in?" He leaned on the door frame covered head to toe in a silver suit of armor, instead of there being a feather in the helmet he had a flicking flame that matched his red eyes.

"Yeah," Evil X returned to staring out the window.

"Something wrong?" Asked Hels, switching from his light hearted mood to concern. Ex nodded. Suddenly the knight put a hand on the clone's shoulder. They jumped startled. The two friends stood in awkward silence until Hels spoke up once again.

"Look, Ex, we'll find them and you'll get your revenge and I'll get mine. And then Hermitcraft will be ours."

"Xathan," they whispered quietly, looking up to meet Hel's red eyes.(I headcannon Wels/Hels to be slightly taller than X and Ex)

"What?"

"That's my name, Xathan."

"Why did I not know that?" Asked Hels slightly hurt.

"No one knows it," Xathan let out a sigh, "Seasons ago, Xisuma cloned himself putting all his greed, evil and other things he didn't want in the clone. The clone was dubbed Evil Xisuma. The clone hated the name but it made them sound scarier so they kept it while making up a name for themselves, Xathan. They never told anyone."

"Well, Xathan, I'm glad you told me," chuckled Hels, making Ex himself laugh a bit. The two evil counter parts stood there for a while not knowing what to say.

"Well, I'd better go organize a search party for the two remaining hermits, see you later Xae," said Hels. Xae smiled, they liked the nickname. As Hels was walking out the door they worked up enough courage to call out the knights name.

"Hels, wait!" They said, the knight froze.

"What is it?" He asked turning around.

"Uh..." Xae froze. What were They doing?? "Thank you for everything." Hels smiled, and Xae walked a bit closer. The duo hugged and then they headed their separate ways. The one from another dimension and the clone, working as one.