Chapter One- Annoying Stupid Retarded Air-Headed acting Fan girls.

I hate it I hate it I hate it. They make me so angry. They know how I feel about... Them. As in that one band known as... What is it? Two Erections? Three? I'm just kidding. My friends forced me to know all about One Direction. Seriously. They took away my iPod and everthing. FOR A FREAKING WEEK. I was incredibally pissed. Ultra. Mega. Any other Horrible Harmful words. Harry this. Louis that. I'm mad. Right now they were talking about how much they loved them, over a skype call with Shannon, and since I have no social life and spend all my time at Shanaynays house, I have to deal with all the crap. I have a total of four bestfriends. All Obsessed... Or as they call it 'Dedicated'. I mean what the hell. They have Card bored Cut-outs. What the hell is that going to do?

I was interrupted from my thoughts when Shannon poked me.

"Have you been listening?" Before I could reply she thumped the back of my head. "I have a surprise for you." She smiled. "Don't scream too loudly." She elbowed me and grabed an evolope from her Purse. I swear she could die in that thing. It was like a deep dark blackhole. That's why if I buy big purses, I make sure to actually put my garbage in this new thing called the garbage can. Annyyyywayyyssssss. She handed me the envolope and smiled. I sighed, hoping it wasn't- I was once agin cut off in my thoughts by her jumping about once I ripped open the envolope.

I quietly sighed so she wouldn't hear me. It was One Direction Tickets. All I could think of Is, why she would even waste her money, if she KNOWS that I don't really give a care. But still, she was my bestfriend and I was greatful in some ways. I stood up and gave her a hug, not one of those "Over Excited" Hugs, just a normal one. But she chose to cling on me and squish me to death.

"Dude, you're killing me. If you kill me I can't go to the concert with you." I said. But then thought, go ahead, squish me to death. Once she finally let go, she looked at me, and I saw she was crying.

"I...*Sniffle* I'm just... So... Happy *Sniffle* an.... and Excited..." She cried loudly. I sighed and got her a tissue box and put her head phones in her ears, One Direction obviously playing. She smiled, and closed her eyes. It was honestly getting late. I dimmed the lights, yes she has those fancy lights in her room where the switch goes down alittle and it dims the lighting. And I got out my book, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower (WHICH NEXT TO LIKE PITCH PERFECT IS LIKE ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES EVERRRRR) and read until I couldn't no more. I lazily got up and dimmed the lights all the way, and since Shannon was asleep on the floor, I slept on the bed. I looked at the One Direction Tickets that I set on the dresser hours ago and thought, This is going to be bad, and fell asleep.

Hey guys. I don't think I will continue my Harry Fanfic. I dont know guys, I'm just not feelin' it anymore. But I literly have like 10 unfinished fanfics in MY WORKS. Yeah I guess writing is not my talent haha. But this Fanfic seems like it will be fun, an surly crazy. Sorry for the shortness, I've been procrastinating, and plus the original one wasn't saved so that Pissed me off. But anyways, comment what you think, especially if I should continue, and it would be awesome if one of you talented Wattpaders could make me like a picture with all the boys and a title? You would for sure get a Dedication in one of the (Hopfully) Upcoming Chapters. Sorry for like ranting. I'm just stressed. Inbox me or whatever. Vote, Comment, (Show to your friends? :p Haha). Love you guys.(: