Rosalyn

"How long are you going to ignore me?" A woman in her late twenties entered his office without knocking.

Alexander raised his head to glace at the woman for a second then his eyes returned to his laptop screen.

"Forever." He replied and the woman groaned, "You can't do this to me,Alex. We're meant to be! Your mother said—"

"Why don't you marry my mother?" He cut her off and asked. Before she could reply, he spoke again, "In case you haven't noticed, in every single conversation we've had, you've always mentioned my mother. It's getting old."

"Because she is my future mother-in-law.I love her and she loves me as her daughter so that is why me and you..we're meant to be." The woman replied with a bright smile on her face.

"Look..." Alexander didn't remember her name so he trailed off, waiting for her to tell him her name.

"Rosalyn" the woman replied, extremely hurt and embarrassed that Alexander didn't remember know her name despite the fact that she was a well-known model. They knew each other ever since they were kids but still He never took an interest in her.

"Rosalyn, I don't know how to make it clear to you that there's no such thing as "us".  I don't love you— hell I don't even like you,not even the slightest bit. No matter what you do, you can't change my mind and for everyone's benefit,stop barging in my office like it's your own."

"Alex, I love you a lot. Please try and love me back!! I'm ready to do anything to make you love me as much as I love you,please—" Rosalyn loved Alexander for his money. Everyone knew it but she couldn't care less.

"Get out Rosita." Alexander said seriously, clenching his jaw as he stared at his laptop screen. He was getting tired of Rosalyn's behavior.

"Rosita?Really? It's Rosalyn!!" Rosalyn shouted— she was on the verge of crying. She never felt so unwanted and embarrassed her whole life.

People worshiped her for her beauty but there, Alexander wasn't even looking at her.

"I'm not going to repeat myself one more time. I'll have the security throw you out in one...two..." Alexander began counting. He stopped when he heard Rosalyn huff and walked away.