Her House

After around ten minutes of driving he finally reached Aria's house. Her house was beautiful, big but not large as she lived their with her father and Rachel only.

He knocked on the door and waited but no response. After a few seconds, he knocked again and this time someone opened the door.

"Alex??" Rick opened the door and shouted on disbelief.

"Rick? The fuck are you doing here?" Alexander was confused as to why Rick was in Aria's house.

"What are you doing here?" Rick asked back, furrowing his brows.

"I asked first" Alexander said, taking in Rick's appearance. His hairs were messed up and his pants were hanging lose. He had no shirt on.

"That's my girlfriend's house." Rick replied, "Now your turn. What are you doing here?"

"Aria is your girlfriend?" Alexander asked. Rick's eyes widened before he broke into a fit of laughter.

Alexander wasn't at all amused, compared to Rick. He stared at his friend, laughing in front of him with a frown on his face.

"Rachel is my girlfriend. Aria is her best friend and they live here together." Rick explained, as he stopped laughing.

"I'm here to see Aria." Alexander finally replied to his question.

"Why?" Rick raised his brows questioningly.

Alexander sighed, "None of your business, Now where is she?"

Rick rolled his eyes but nodded nonetheless before stepping aside, letting him in. "Rachel, My best friend, Alex and Alex, that's Rachel, my girlfriend."

"Hold on! You're Alexander Black, right?!" Rachel asked, grinning ear to ear.

"He's here for Aria." Rick said to Rachel and her eyes widened, "Are you sure? Aria? How do you know Aria?"

"Just tell me where she is." Alexander said, getting impatient and annoyed.

"In her room, she came a while ago and since then, she stayed in her room and never came out. I guess she's sleeping." Rachel replied.

"where is her room?" Alexander asked and Rachel pointed towards a door upstairs.

He walked upstairs and opened the door to see an unconscious Aria.

"Damn it." He let out a string od curses and he bent down and lifted her.

"Is she sle— " Rachel cut herself of when her eyes landed on an unconscious Aria in Alexander's arms. "What happened to her?"

Rick also entered the room and asked. They were all worried.

"She looks pale…is she alright? God…"Rachel was extremely worried and scared.

"We need to get her to the hospital." Alexander said and carried her till his car then drove to the hospital while Rachel and Rick followed them in another car. He kept on looking at Aria every now and then.