•Part 1 // when i saw her•

E/c : eye colour/colours
Y/n : your name
H/c : hair colour
S/c : skin colour
____________________________________
A/n :
This is kind of my first reader x character story, so I apologise if its bad! + spelling mistakes because I'm not good at spelling either And I'm pretty sure some of the characters are not exactly like the character from the film
____________________________________
Y/N pov :

"Ugh" I moan "do we really have to move to a far away place?" I groan.

"Wes y/n..i get it you have all your friends here,but it's time to start a fresh new life!" My mother explains. This sucked. When we got there I was shocked it actually looked like a nice place. But what stood out was a huge magical building. Everyone was gathering there

I'm going to look around and see what's happening, by mamá love you" I say walking up to the place. I saw a boy shapeshifting into different people greeting them. I also saw a girl looking at me she.
"Uhm..hello" I say quietly. The girl perks up and looks me in the eyes and runs off. Whatever.

After hours of looking around the empty streets I found myself lost. I sigh. "Looks like I got lost"

____________________________________
Dolores pov :

When I was looking around at all the guests I saw This girl...she was beautiful she had really beautiful h/c hair and really attractive e/c eyes. WAIT NO DOLORES I HAVEN'T EVEN MET HER? I heard her say hello to me. I ran off. But why. Was i embarrassed! No I can't be. After hours of thinking of that mystery person. I heard a familiar voice. She's lost? After the photo i go to search for her. I see her still lost. "Hey" I say so her. She looks startled.. did I do something wrong!

____________________________________

Y/N POV :

i sigh looking down. Suddenly I heard a voice behind me say "hey" it sorta freaked me out since it was so sudden and I was alone in a dark ally way. I look behind me and it was the girl from before. "Are you lost?" She continued on

"Yeah..." I say putting my hand on my neck. I was sweating and my heart was racing. I don't know why.  She looked me up and down.

"You know I can hear your heart racing right now..." she says "did I scare you!" She says leaning in closer. My heart beat was rising due to how close she was. To my face.

"Your a bit to close.." I say looking up to the stars. She jumps back and apologises.

____________________________________

Dolores pov :

I could feel her heart racing. I went closer because I thought she was nervous. Her heart raced more turns out because I was really close to her. She finally tells me I jump back and apologise but something about that was making my heart race. But no way. NO WAY I'm straight! I like men.

But y/n...she's funny kind caring she's Beautiful and it just makes me blush thinking about her.

I help her find her house and then leave. She waved goodbye and so did I. I went straight to my room and went onto my bed hugging the pillow thinking about what happened today.

____________________________________

Y/N POV :

I couldn't believe what happened a insanely beautiful girl was talking to me...I scream into my pillow. Believing that this is all a dream.