this is important

"Your house is nice" Michael said. "Makes me feel pretty cozy" he added and shook his body, hugging himself.

"Shut the fuck up, Michael" I giggled.

I opened my room door and pulled Michael in. It was a mess inside there. There were clothes all around it and my school books were on the floor.

"God, Alex, do you ever clean this up?" he said, tying one of my bras to his head. "It looks like a mothertrucking armadillo cave" I giggled.

"Don't try to fuck with me Michael Clifford! Your room is three thousand times worse, anyway!" I said taking my bra back and throwing it inside my closet.

"Yeah, but I'm a seventeen year old boy, for trucks sakes" he laid down in my bed and crossed his arms behind his head. "What does this button here do?" he asked.

"First things first, you can swear here, my parents aren't around" I told him, even though he wasn't even paying attention to a word I said while trying to push that goddamn button. "Also, this does this..." I answered his question and pushed the button a bit harder.

The little lights on my ceiling lit up and he sat in my bed, smiling for them.
I had those lights since I was a little girl, because I used to believe they were real stars.
I haven't turned them on in a long time now, probably because I stopped believing in this idea of a dreamy life when my sister died.
But now, this boy is here, sitting on my bed, looking at my fake little stars with his green eyes and white hair, smiling like a five year old and I love absolutely everything about him.
I love the way his eyes shine when he sees something he founds beautiful, the way his coloured hair is always messy, the "x" and the anchor he has tatooed in his fingers, the way he giggles and then swears, how cuddly he looks with his black sweater, the scar he has above his eye, and how he gets passionate when he talks about music.
I love Michael Clifford.
He just doesn't love me the same way.

"Alex, this is awsome" he said. "Like, probably the awsomest thing I have ever seen" he looked at me, smiling and taking my hand.

"I haven't turn those on in a while" I said, while he pulled me to my bed and cuddled me in a hug, covering us with my white sheets. "Guess it's just way too dreamy for a seventeen year old girl"

"Sixteen year old girl" I rolled my eyes and he giggled. "And I disagree with you, Alex, this is actually all-ages-awsome" he said.

"Nah, I don't think so" I laid my head deeper in his chest as he played with my hair.

"Yeah, but now you'll always turn it on because you'll be thinking of what I just said, won't you?" he smiled.

"No, I won't!" yes, I probably was. "God, who the fuck do you think you are?" I asked sarcastically.

"Okay then, Alex, if you say so..." he looked up to the ceiling again, smiling. I just rolled my eyes and giggled.

Michael Clifford is the cutest human being I have ever met in my entire life.
I let him play with my hair for a couple more minutes, just us, in silence.

"Holy shit balls, it's already 2pm?" he yelled.

Okay, not so in silence anymore.

"Yeah, I think so, why?" I asked.

"I have rehearsals with the boys at 2:10 pm like, 20 blocks away from here" he said, while putting his vans back on and swearing a bit more.

"Oh no, stay..." I asked really pushing the word 'stay' for like, 5 seconds. "You're already late, anyway!"

"This is all your cuteness fault" he said, smiling and grabbing his jansport backpack from the ground.

"Ugh, okay" I complained. "Will you come back later?" I asked, dragging myself out of bed.

"Guess so... do you want me to?" he asked and bitting his lip.

"Stop it, you know I want you to come back!" I slapped his arm multiple times as he giggled. "Will you?" I asked kinda begging.

"Yeah, I will." he smiled and opened the door. "See you later alligator!" he said.

"God, did you really just said that? Fucking really?" I asked and he rolled his eyes, smiling.

"Bye, Alex..." he kissed my cheek and slammed the door.

I covered the cheek he kissed with my hand, feeling it burn as hot as freaking hell.

"Being in love sucks" I complained to myself as I walked back to my room.

I was there, laying in my bed, looking at the little lights on my ceiling when my phone rang.

That call turned all the fucking tables.

____________________________

A/N: WHATS UP BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE FROM THE INTERNET THIS IS YA GURL LISA AND WELCOME TO MY NEW STORY ♡♡♡
this is gonna be SICK YOU BASTARDS HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS GLASSES OR ANY LOOSE ITEMS THAT MIGHT FALL FROM YA HAIRRRR MA BITCHEZZ
now seriously, hey there everybody ♡ i'm literally new to this and i'll try to update everyday if i can.. PLEASE LEAVE COMENTS, AND DON't FORGET TO VOTE MY LOVES ♥︎♥︎
xoxo lisa