Little Things

This is my first story that I will create in Wattpad. Hope it will went well.

~ xBeax ~

Shane's POV

*clock alarm*

It was a cold Monday morning and the first day of school. Hi. I'm Shane Collins. I'm 18 and I love to play guitars. I have a younger sister, Emily. She loves high-tech things and she doesn't want to be disturbed by anyone. She is pretty tough, eh? As I walk down the stairs, I tripped and got a wound on my right knee. "Ouch!" I shouted. My Mom ran quickly towards me and took her first aid kit. My Mom is very concern for us. See! I have a loving Mom and I 'm proud of her. "Is that better?" my Mom asked. "Yeah. It feels better." I said while I give her a big smile.

CRAP! I'm late at school. I took my bag, combed my hair quickly, and give Mom and Dad a kiss. My knee feels better right now. While I'm at the bus stop, a ball hit me in the head. I fell down and it really hurts. But a 19-year old boy with a blonde hair, blue crystal eyes, and sparkling teeth. "I'm so sorry. Are you okay? Here, let me help you." he said. "T-Thank you." I replied too shy. "I'm Niall. You?" he said. "S-Shane." I replied. "Oh. Umm. Nice meeting you!" he said. He waved goodbye at me and ran. Anyway, the bus stopped and opens the door for me.

As I walked inside the bus, everyone stared at me like someone creepy went inside. But luckily, I saw my cousin, Carly. She grabbed my hand and said "You're here too?" "Yeah." I replied. "Ah. Here, have a seat." she said. Isn't she so kind? When I sat beside her, something sounds funny on my chair. Guess what? It was a prank made by the 3 boys behind us. "Don't mind them. They love to do pranks at new students like you." Carly said. Like she said, I don't mind the three of them.

*bus stops*

Alright, the bus stopped beside a green bush. There, a blonde-hair boy walks inside the bus. I looked at him closely and his face was familiar. Hmm. Aha! It was the boy who helped me a while ago at the bus stop. OMG! He's here too?

Niall's POV

Hi. I'm Niall Horan. I'm 19 and I love to play my guitar. Well, a while ago, I hit a girl named Shane with my soccer ball. She was pretty with her brunette hair, milk chocolate eyes, and her lips are pink as a blossom. I apologized to her and she forgave me.

When the bus stopped at me, I walked inside and waved at my friends at the back seat. We love to sit at the back. The bus driver alway reserve the back seat for the three of us. Our bus driver is Mark. He is kind, funny, and love to eat potato chips. "Hey. Niall. Over here!" Lou shouted. Oh, I almost forgot. Do you remember my friends at the back? They were Lou and Zayn. Harry and Liam are studying at a different school. Anyway, where were we? Oh. I walked towards them quickly and make our friendship hand shake. "What's up, peeps?" I asked. "We're good." they both said. While I'm using my cellphone, I saw a girl she has a brunette hair, milk chocolate eyes and ..... OH. IT'S SHANE. She's here too? I didn't recognize her a while ago. Silly me.

I shouted her name. "SHANE! SHANE!". She heard my voice and looked back. I waved my hand and smiled at her. I saw her cheeks turned to pink as if mine too. "Dude, who is she?" Lou asked. "Oh. Her? She's Shane." I replied. "He-hey." Zayn said as he looked at me mysteriously. I have no idea what he's talking about. When the bus stopped, our bus driver told us to get out of the bus. All of us quickly get out and do some chit chats when we're inside the school. I remembered Shane. I escaped from Zayn and Lou while they are talking about Harry's hamster. "SHANE!" I shouted. Shan e flipped her hair and looked at me. "You're here too?" I asked. "Ye-Yeah." she said. "Umm. I'll take you to your room if you want." I said as I blushed. "No thanks. My cousin will take me. See you." she said as she walked and give me a sweet smile. That didn't went well.

I went back to Zayn and Lou. We walked together and went inside our classroom. The three of us were classmates. That's good news but the bad news is Josh is our classmate too. Josh is a 6-footer and he loves to bully all of us except for his girlfriend, Ashley. Ughh. I didn't expect that much.