Love at First Sight

Shane's POV

You know what? I think I fell in love with Niall A BIT. A BIT! A BIT! But not totally inlove with him. Anyway, Carly took me to our classroom. We were classmates! As I walked inside our classroom, some 4 ordinary girls stared at me and whispered about me. I don't mind them and continued walking until I saw my seat. It has my name on it. "Shane Collins" When I sat on my chair, someone tap my chair. Guess who? It was Niall. I startled a bit. "Hi." he said. "Hey" I replied. "Talk to me before recess? Only the two of us." he said as he looked me in the eyes. His eyes sparkled like a diamond. I paused for a minute as I stared him. "Would you?" Niall asked. "What? What? Umm. Ye-Yeah. Sure." I replied. "Great!" he said as he went back and sat on his chair.

Did you see my face? I was like starstrucked as I look at him. It feels like I'm in the city of lo ... "Everyone sit down." our teacher said. Our teacher was a she and she has pure black hair wearing light makeup and her neat uniform. Her name was Mary. She was not that too strict unlike my teacher in my old school.

"To the new ones at the school, please stand up." Ms. Mary said. I was the only one who stood up. I was so shy and my face turned to pink. "What's your name, dear?" she asked. "I'm Sh-Shane Collins." I said as I hold my skirt tightly. "Shane. Shane, please come here in front." she told me. I walked in front of the whole class and introduced myself. I can't talk so well because of my nerves. When I'm finished introducing my name, Niall looked at me and give me a thumbsup. I gave him a smile.

Niall's POV

Yes! This is it. This is really it! I'm going to tell her the truth. The bell rang and all of us ran quickly outside. I called Shane "Shane. Over here." She stood up and got off on her chair and ran towards me. But she tripped! Luckily, I caught her. I held her shoulders and her hands to my arms. We stared at each other eye-to-eye. "Th-Thank you again." she said as she blushed. "It was nothing." I said. I totally fell in love that time like there was love at first sight. Anyway, I grabbed her arm and I took her to the library. We sat on the last table next to the books. I asked her "D-Do you have a crush on someone?" I asked. She did not answered I touched her hair and placed it behind her soft ear. She take off my hand and said "I-I think so." She ran quickly and exit the library.

She dropped something on the floor. It was a small piece of paper. There's a short sentence but it makes me wanna smile and blush more and more. "NIALL BRIGHTENS UP MY DAY." That was the sentence I was talking about.

Lou and Zayn showed up to me and tapped both my shoulder. "Hey, bro. Why didn't you come with us?" Zayn asked. "I-I-I wanna read a book." I said. "C'mon, Niall. Any minute now and we're gonna be late." Lou told me.

As we exit the library, someone shouted at me "HI NIALL!" Unexpectedly, it was the girl named Ashley. When we were in eighth grade, I told her that I don't like her but all she heard was that I totally like her. Yuck! I don't want to talk to her because of his freaky accent. Not just her scary accent because she was the GF of Josh. I don't want Josh to caught the both of us doing something. But if he saw it, I will get a big black eye. I didn't mind her nor look at her.