FIRST KISS

Only two parts are left ...
If you guys want me to post the next part then plz do comment or else I won't post the next part ....

For the first time in my life I really wanna look good ,that too for monster manik can you guys believe it ???

Well in few days we had develop a really good bond ,I like his company .....

I mean he is not that bad,he shows that he is a monster but from inside he really has a good heart well today is Damon's birthday obviously he has invited us in the party but I am not exited to go there ,I am exited to meet Monster manik...
goshhhh ......

I looked myself in the mirror for the last time

"Looking perfect ..." He complimented me.....

"What you ??" I hold my heart on seeing him in my room

"Of course who else could be cupcake..
Well have this it will add sweetness in your tone ,always so rude " He replied while stuffing a chocolate in my mouth....

"Normal people do use staircase but I forgot that you are a monster manik ,who can never be normal ...." I said while munching the chocolate .....

"BTW trust me red really suits you..."a blush appears on my cheeks complimenting my dress

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Arey auntie tussi bilkul fikar mat Karo main twadi kudu nu single piece m chod k jawaga...." Said manik in punjabi tone trying to impress mom....

"Hyeee kinna sona munda hai bilkul sharuk jaisa .." Mom caress his cheeks whereas I was looking their lovy dovy praising session...

"BTW auntie did you cook something magical I mean this smell...." He inhaled something while closing his eyes

"Haan I made manchurian poori wanna have it??ruko main abhi lati hu..." His expression was adorable and I was really enjoying it....

"Cupcake your mom cooks this ??" He asked being shocked

"Of course this is the magical dish na Now have it...."he requested me to help him but I simply denied after all it was the outcome of his buttering session soon my mom put a morsel in his mouth

"How is it beta???"

"It's delicious " his expression was worth watching I tried to surpass my smile by pressing my lips

"Then have it more beta..."

"N...o.....o....o
I mean we are going in a party if we won't eat anything then it won't look good na..." He made a sad face while saying this such a dramebaaz he is...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"So your mom is punjabi....??' He asked while driving the car

"Yes she is and dad is a south indian..."I told him about my mom and dad that how they met and all...

.
.
"I must say north and south is a deadly combo you should try it......"he suggested

"Accha ji means I should marry Mr monster malhotra ??afterall you are a punjabi munda" I replied immediately without even realising the meaning of the words ..

"When did I say that ??wait is this mean cupcake wanna marry me??" He teased me making me blush .....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was feeling  awkward in the party because for me these parties are not a cup of my tea....
Manik never left my side he was looking at me time to time so that I won't feel alone....

Soon damon came down all greeted him we gave a gift to him ,after cake cutting ceremony it was time to dance so we went on the dance floor ,I was feeling nervous but on looking in his eyes I forgot everything for me it was only him with whom I was really comfortable........

When his fingers touches my bare skin I feel thousand volt of current running in my body ...
On getting a call he went in a corner to attend it ,

"Look miss behen ji is here ....
Namaste madam must be having good time with the hottest boy ...." Shanaya asked me which I ignore but she blocked my way.....

"Don't try to avoid us show this attitude to anyone else not me do you know who I am ??
Shanaya is my name the Diva of the college don't know what does manik saw in you that he left the girl like me..." Jealousy was clearly visible in her statement ....

"It is his choice and if you really wanna know then ask him not me "before I could leave she put her high heels on my dress making me fall on the ground

"Oh poor girl fallen down...
Babe when you doesn't know how to wear the heals then why are you wearing it ???"my eyes became teary on hearing the laughing sound of everyone ....

I just wanna mother earth to swallow me
,I wasn't even able to move after this incident before I could faint a person covered me from his blazer I wasn't even in a condition to look upward ....

"Leave....I said leave everyone ....." Manik screamed on top of his voice making everyone scared .......

"Hey relax I am here ...." Said manik while picking me in his arms ,he marched towards the exit whereas I hide my face in his chest because I really don't wanna face anyone ......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Oh shit I left my car keys inside you just stay here don't go anywhere okay ???" Said manik while running inside the party to take his car keys ....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When manik came out he didnt find nandini there ,he looked nearby but there was no trace of her so he quickly sat inside the car to search for her while driving he was looking here and there in the road soon he found her ,he quickly put the car's brake and ran towards her .......

"Are you crazy ???do you have any idea how scared I was ???" He scold her

"I..."

" I what ??I was searching for you like a mad person and you just ran away ??"

"I didn't wanted  you to feel ashamed because of me"she replied in a low tone

"Ashamed ??because of you ?? Do you even have any idea that what are you saying ??"

"I am sorry but....."

Her words stopped in her mouth on feeling his lips on her lips ...
He kisses her passionately pouring his anger ,pain and love??in that kiss.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Precap

"See I told you he is just using you know you got it right ??after using you he throw you like a trash now are you happy now???" Asked  sanaya

Hope that you all will like this part #do comments

#happy reading