Pool party

I won't write the epilogue kz you guys didnt even comment in the last part expect 2-3 people ....
Huh I am gussa so won't post the epilogue

_____________________________________

"Hey nandu...."damon called me while running behind me...

"Hey damon " I greeted him back

"Vo I wanna ask you something ..
Actually are you free on this Sunday ???" He asked on which I simply nodded "but why are you asking ......??"

"Vo actually on Sunday there is a pool party so you have to come with me...
And now you are free so no excuses ...." Saying this he ran away without giving me a chance to speak ...

I though to deny for it later when we meet next time ,while entering inside the classroom my eyes falls upon manik....

He is our senior so what is he doing here ??but on seeing me he quickly went out from the classroom as if he saw a ghost .......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I really don't want to go to that pool party because the main reason is I don't wanna see manik because whenever I see him I lose my heartbeat ....
I was looking my phone the cool and crazy selfie which we had clicked together ...
Weren't lover but at least we were friends but now....
I have to move on but my stupid heart always think about him ,thinking about him I slept
I opened my eyes a little bit on seeing manik there I became shocked but thinking it as a dream I slept again ,he pecks my forehead a small smile plays on my lips.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Finally I came here in the pool part after knowing that manik won't be here ,I really need to distract myself from all this so finally I said yes for the party and here I am ,all girls were wearing bikini and boys were shirtless but Here I was wearing a crop top and a skirt well I guess I am looking cute but not perfect for this party I mentally slaps myself for thinking that in pool party people won't wear these clothes stupid me.....

"Hey wanna join me in the pool??" Asked damon on which I deny because I don't know how to swim he asked me that I need something on which I replied that I am fine all were enjoying it and I went in the corner feeling weird

"Oh God aiyappa he told me that it is a pool party so I should know that all this will happen here then why the hell I came here ???now what should I do ??should I go back to home ??no no what will damon think but I can't stay here oh aiyappa I'll make some excuse ......"I was talking to aiyappa a fake cough broke my trance On looking that person my breath got stuck in my throat monster manik malhotra was standing there he was looking so hot my eyes got stuck on his well toned body without blinking my eyes I was just looking at him ,his broad shoulder his six packs gosshhh...

"Liked what you see??" His voice broke my trance

"Excuse me I wasn't looking at you...." I tried to protest myself but his next statement made me speechless

"I was talking about the party BTW "he smirks and I bite my tongue

Aiyappa I really wanna kill him .......

Manik pov

I was feeling restless in the party so I came here in the corner on hearing her voice I quickly  recognized it afterall  in this whole world who can talk to aiyappa ,I looked her who was looking so adorable and cute ,I know she doesn't know the dress code of the pool party so she was wearing a crop top and a skirt her waist was shining in the sunlight ,his skin was glowing ,I wasn't able to take my eyes off from her adorable face ,I  mean how can someone look so cute and adorable I fake cough to gain her attention ,I can see that she is staring me after all I am so handsome so I though to tease her and as expected she become totally red ,I was about to go but she hold my hand pulling me in the corner ,

"Oh girl such a bold move I didnt expect this from you...." But instead of giving reply to me She started beating me from her tiny hand "listen stop ..." But when she didn't stop I hold her both hand and pinned it on the wall...

"Now say problem kya hai?? Bologi kuch??"

"You tell me what's your problem you said that you will protect me ,you behaved so nice with me made me smile ,nd take away my first kiss but then you started behaving like I am toxic ...." She said in one go

"You are just over thinking "

"No manik you can't walk away like this ...
Not this time everyday I use to think that what wrong I did that you are behaving like this with me but I know there is something else this suspense is killing me please tell me ......."she cried ,

" please nandini there is nothing like that we were just pretending so that you can be damon 's friend now it's all over..."he said while looking in another direction....

"Oh really so when it's really over then why I can't see it ??why you came to my class to see me ??do you think I am stupid who can't differentiate BTW reality and dream ??yes I know you use to come to my place at night and when there is nothing between us then why ??" She shouted on seeing her vulnerable state he also broke down...

"I am sorry for giving you so much pain I know I am a curse ....
You know mom died when she gave birth to me since then dad started hating me ,when he got heart attack he didn't wanted to see my face and now you ...
I am also hurting you,see you are crying because of me ,I tried hard to stay far away from you but ni rhea Paya main tumhare bina because I ....."

"Manik you are not a curse you are a blessing for me and don't you dare to say this ever again or else I'll kill you ...
I am hurt because of you ...
But not because you are a curse I am hurt because of this separation I miss you manik I miss us..." Saying this they join their forehead.....

They confessed without saying those magical words ....
Screen froze on their happy face

#happy reading