ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ 🐉

-漫~*'¨ Breath Users¨'*·~漫-

Y/N L/N

Miroku Fujikawa

-漫~*'¨Breath Forms ¨'*·~漫-

-漫~*'¨First Form¨'*·~漫-

'Smoky Scales.' 

The user takes their blade and makes a slash around them that explodes into smoke and ash, making a partial shield.

-漫~*'¨Second Form ¨'*·~漫-

 'Burning Claw.' The user takes their blade and raises it above their head, making a strong and swift slash downwards which sends one long flaming slash at the enemy.

-漫~*'¨Third Form¨'*·~漫-

'Ash Veil'

Using the blade the user shall dash forward in a typical offensive stance that leaves the same smoky trail in their wake.

-漫~*'¨Fourth Form ¨'*·~漫-

 'Winged Beast.' 

Using the blade the user will raise the blade horizontally and then aim towards the desired target and fall, leaving a single long trail of explosive ash in your wake as you fall.

-漫~*'¨Fifth Form¨'*·~漫-

'Dragon's Mark.'

The user uses their blade to slash an opponent and instantly cauterize the wound, and that probably sounds like a good thing but upon the next movement where that wound is stressed in any way it starts to burn, and burn, and burn, until eventually once the mark has been stressed enough the wound will burst back open in a sizzle of ash and blood.

-漫~*'¨Sixth Form ¨'*·~漫-

 'Fire Ball Launch.'

This form has the user draw their blade and usually with the aid of something to spring off of they will start to spin in a forward or horizontally motion while their blade is held out so they crate lines of fire as the user spins along.

-漫~*'¨Seventh Form¨'*·~漫-

'Endless Blaze.' 

The user takes their blade and ignites them, the weapon ablaze the victim and then the victim starts to burn. 

-漫~*'¨Eighth Form ¨'*·~漫-

'Dragon's Breath.'

The user will raise their blade into an offensive stance before rapidly making strokes in their air with their sword until the strokes take the shape of a dragon made out of pure flame, smoke, and ash constantly flying off. The user will then dash towards the victim, bringing the entire dragon's body of flame and ash crashing down onto the enemy.