7: No More Murder

Marinette stood and let out a piercing scream that almost broke everyone's eardrums.

She fell to the ground, sobbing.

Felix looked at the ring that was Adrien's miraculous.

He held it in his fists and stared at his uncle in rage and disgust

"HOW COULD YOU??? THAT WAS YOUR SON!" Felix yelled.

"He was merely a sentimonster. He had no use to me anymore" Hawkmoth said.

"You're a monster" Felix said before putting on Adrien's ring.

Marinette stood up with dried tears on her face.

Marinette and Felix both transformed, ready to avenge their friend and cousin.

As the three fought each other, all of Paris watched from their windows.

Nino was sobbing as Alya tried to calm him down.

"He loved you, uncle" Felix said. They all stopped fighting as Felix broke the silence.

"What?" Hawkmoth said.

"ADRIEN FORGAVE YOU EVEN WITH HIS LAST BREATH! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF YOU MURDERER!" Felix yelled.

"I created him, I can take him out of the world if I want" Hawkmoth replied.

"Cataclysm" Felix said, as he walked towards his uncle.

"You underestimated me uncle. Time to take your miraculous, any last words?" Felix said.

Hawkmoth remembered that those words were what he said before getting rid of Adrien.

"Your mother wouldn't want this" he replied.

"She definitely would want me to avenge Adrien" Felix said before turning him into dust.

The two miraculouses he wore fell to the ground and Felix picked them up.

"Goodbye, uncle" he said before walking away.

Marinette stood there in shock.

What had the Agrestes done to this world? And what did Felix think was gonna happen next?

The End...

For now...

In a few months there will be a sequel. Look out for the sequel!