Chapter 24

3rd Pov

"Surprise!"

The older one was didn't reply as she was confused.

"I bought it for us. I figured we should always meet here to avoid cameras. In this way, we are safer." Lisa explained more clearly.

"Are you serious right now?"

"Umm. Yeah. Why? Is there a problem?"

"No no no... I was just surprised. But I want to contribute too to the apartment. I can't just let you spend your money all the time. I am the older one here."

"No need to Hyun. Besides, it is my gift for us. It will also be the safest and the best for us. I'm sorry if we have to hide. If only we can-"

Irene cut her off and reassured her. "Don't say sorry lisayah. It's just that we are in this situation and I also understand. I'm an idol too and I am very thankful that you are very thoughtful to think about this... About us."

The older one holds the younger's hand on the table and clasp it together. They smiled facing each other knowing that they are facing this problem together.

Everything will be fine.
They just both hope for the best.

-------------------

After eating their dinner, Lisa took the lead to tour Irene around their apartment.

"Wow. You really planned this huh? Everything's beautiful. Even the furniture is placed properly." Irene commented.

"Of course because this will be our safe place." Lisa replied looking around the room.

"We can just be who we are here..." She added holding the older one's hand.

"We can just be Lalisa and Joohyun." She lately added looking at the most beautiful eyes she has ever seen. The eyes that were too familiar to her when she saw her personally at the bathroom in the award show.

It was her first time seeing her face at the bathroom in the award show. Their group would always meet but she cant look at her face even at least a second back then.

However, she can't quite remember when she had seen it.

Maybe she was just too beautiful that it can make her memories blur.

" Just you and me." Joohyun repeated holding their hand together tightly and kissed her.