Chapter 29

Sorry for the late update. Some parts of the story were deleted 😔

Lisa's Pov

Me and my members are hanging out in the living room of our dorm. It is still early because everyone doesn't have a scheduled job right now.

They are thinking about what we will do for the day.

"Yah Lalisa. I remembered you bought an apartment lately. We should have a welcome party tonight." Jisoo unnie suggested.

My members know that I bought an apartment but they thought that it was for my mom when she visits me.

"Yea we should go there. I haven't seen your apartment." Chaeng agreed

"Yeah sure."

"Can we invite the Red Velvet members too? Yeri told me that they don't have any schedule for today." Chaeng added.

"Yes yes. I miss them. It's been so long since we saw each other." Jennie unnie said.

We are now eating our dinner with the red velvet members.

Yeri, Joy, Seulgi, and Jisoo are arguing about something I don't even understand because I'm busy stealing glances at Hyun.

Jennie, Rosie and Wendy also have their own conversation.

As usual Hyun and I are quiet. I'm afraid that I might say something about our relationship. We only talk when we are asked

"Hey, Lis Can you reach the kimchi for me. It is too far for me. Pleeaseeu" Jennie unnie asked as she made an aegyo.  We are sitting next to each other.

I laughed at her antics. She always does aegyo whenever she wants something.

I reached for the kimchi and put it beside her.

I was cut off guard when she suddenly hugged me. "Thank you, Lili. You're the best!!"

"It's f-fine. I just reached it for you. No big deal. Hehe"
I awkwardly laughed as she hugged me. I know that Jennie can be very clingy at times and she's like that to all of her friends but I can feel someone staring at me with burning eyes.

Hyun is just in front of me. I can't even look in her eyes because she is very scary when she is mad, to be honest.

I actually wanted to sit next to her but seulgi and Jennie beat her to it. She was also a bit late and the only available seat for her is in front of me.

I wanted to reassure her that she don't need to be angry. So, the best thing I could do for now is to reach my foot to her. I glide my feet on her but...

"Ahh!" I jumped as she stepped on my foot.

I looked at her as she looked at me coldly as if she didn't break my foot.

"Lili are you ok?" Jennie unnie asked worriedly.

"I-im fine Jen."

"Are you sure? You don't look ok to me. You even called me by my name. You always call me Nini." Jennie Unnie said as she cupped both my cheeks with her palms.

Shit. I am very scared right now.

I felt that my foot was being crushed. She put more weight on my foot. I  ignored the pain to look calm as possible.

I want to cry now huhu.

"I'm fine,N-nini. Don't worry hehe"

She bought my excuse and continue chatting with other members. All of them went back to their topic again.

Hyun also stopped stepping on my foot and continue as if she didn't do anything.

Jen unnie continued being clingy to me but I tried to move away from her as much possible as I can. I don't want hyun to misunderstand again.

However, I always fail because I can't really move from my seat.

After a while, we heard a loud slam on the table.

Hyun slammed her chopsticks on the table and stand up.

"I'll just go to the bathroom. Excuse me." She said coldly.

As she went to the bathroom, Yeri suddenly mumbled but everyone heard her "hmm? How did unnie know where the bathroom is? I can't even find it earlier."

--------

Tell me your thoughts about the story 😊

More jealous Joohyun?