Chapter 4: The Tale of Two Wizards

After what felt like ages of waiting, they finally heard a movement. Both of them looked up as the shop owner approached with a knowing smile.

"Ah, I wondered when I'd be seeing you two," Ollivander began, glancing over the shelves for the right wands. "It seems like only yesterday that your parents were here, buying their first ones. Ah!" he exclaimed as he found the boxes and handed them over.

Crystal was the first to step forward, walking to the back of the shop to test her wand. With a wave, however, the result was not what she expected—every box flew off the shelves. Harry watched in wide-eyed amazement, while Ollivander turned to him.

"Do what she did," Ollivander instructed.

Harry nodded, hesitantly mimicking Crystal's actions. As he waved his wand, the boxes at the front of the shop tumbled to the ground, just as they had for Crystal. She returned to the front of the store, standing beside Harry once more.

"No, no, no matter," Ollivander said, retrieving two more boxes. "Third time's the charm," he murmured thoughtfully, handing them new wands.

As they grasped the wands, a light shimmered, and a breeze lifted their hair.

"Curious, very... curious," Ollivander observed.

"Sorry, Mr. Ollivander, but what's curious?" Crystal asked.

"I remember every wand I've ever sold, Ms. Dumbledore. It just so happens that the thestral tail and the phoenix feather in your wands each have a brother. It's curious that you both should be destined for these wands," he replied, his tone cryptic. He turned to Harry. "When it's brother—the one that gave you that scar on your forehead—also left its mark on her wrist."

Harry glanced from Crystal to Ollivander, his heart pounding. "And... who owned that wand?" he stammered, dreading the answer.

"Oh, we do not speak his name," Ollivander said solemnly. "The wand chooses the wizard, and it's not always clear why. But what is clear is that we can expect great things from you both. After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things. Terrible, yes, but great."

As Ollivander walked away, the two of them were left in silence. Their thoughts were interrupted by a tapping on the window, followed by a loud screech. They turned to see a beautiful snowy owl and a cat, both held by a man in a blue coat. Harry and Crystal exchanged surprised looks, but their smiles showed they appreciated the gifts.

Later, they relaxed in the Leaky Cauldron, recovering from the motion sickness brought on by the Gringotts cart ride. As Hagrid joined them with butterbeer, Harry took his first cautious sip, still unfamiliar with wizarding drinks. Crystal, however, nearly finished hers in one go.

"Hagrid, how did we get these scars?" Harry asked suddenly.

"Don't worry, I'll tell him," Crystal said, her voice hushed as she continued. "Voldemort decided to gather an army, and anyone who stood up to him ended up dead. Your parents fought against him... but no one expected what happened that night. That's why everyone knows our names, why we're famous, Harry. I'm the girl from Godric's Hollow, and you're the boy who lived."

King's Cross Station

Harry and Crystal, with carts full of baggage, equipment, and Hedwig, walked beside Hagrid across a crossing bridge. A few passersby looked at Hagrid suspiciously.

"What're you looking at?" Hagrid grumbled, checking his watch. "Blimey, is that the time? Sorry, Harry and Crystal, but I'm gonna have to leave you now. Dumbledore'll be wanting to see me. Your train leaves in 10 minutes. Here's your ticket," he said, handing it over. "Stick to it, Harry, that's very important. Stick to your ticket."

Harry looked at the ticket, confused. "Platform 9¾? But Hagrid, there must be a mistake. This says Platform 9¾. There's no such thing... is there?" He looked up, only to find Hagrid had vanished, leaving him alone.

Crystal snickered. "Uh, Harry... he's not here."

Harry continued walking down the platform, a bit lost. A man rushed past him, apologizing.

Seeing a guard, Harry approached him with Crystal by his side, though she rolled her eyes, remembering her warning not to ask Muggles for help.

"Excuse me, sir," Harry began, "can you tell me where I might find Platform 9¾?"

The guard looked at him incredulously. "9¾? Think you're being funny, do ya?" he muttered as he walked off.

Harry noticed a woman with a daughter and four boys—two of whom were twins—pushing carts nearby.

"It's the same every year. Always packed with Muggles, of course," the woman said as they passed.

"Muggles?" Harry muttered curiously.

"Come on. Platform 9¾ this way! All right, Percy, you first," the woman instructed.

A tall boy with red hair stepped forward and ran straight at a brick wall, disappearing into it. Harry watched in amazement.

"Fred, you next," the woman called.

One of the twins responded with a grin, "He's not Fred, I am!"

"And just for the record, Mrs. Weasley, I'm not Flora, she is," one of the twin girls chimed in, matching their playful tone.

Crystal, listening closely, felt a sense of recognition. "Wait a minute..." she whispered to herself.

"Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother," the first twin teased.

"Oh, I'm sorry, George," Mrs. Weasley said, realizing her mistake.

The twin grinned, "I'm only joking. I am Fred." He then ran through the wall, followed by his brother and the other two twins, while Harry shook his head in disbelief.

"Excuse me! C-could you tell me how to—" Harry began, but Mrs. Weasley quickly interjected.

"How to get on the platform? Yes, not to worry, dear. It's Ron's first time at Hogwarts as well," she said, gesturing to another red-haired boy who smiled at them. "Now, all you've got to do is walk straight at the wall between platforms 9 and 10. Best do it at a bit of a run if you're nervous."

"Good luck," the youngest girl, Ginny, added with a bright smile.

Crystal took a little run and passed through the wall first, waiting for Harry on the other side. Harry, taking a deep breath, ran at the wall, shutting his eyes as he did. When he opened them again, he found himself on Platform 9¾, a magnificent station with the Hogwarts Express waiting, surrounded by bustling people. A whistle blew, and Harry sighed in relief.

Authors Note: Please vote and comment feedback I'd love to hear everything or read I mean :)