Ritchie and Eden Body Swap

(I think this might be my favorite Idea I came up with because of how funny it is.)

This was my first body swap idea, and it needed a whole chapter to explain.
(It was also kinda heavily based on the OoO!Xylo-Mania arc.)

So, basically, here's the idea. Feel free to use it.

Eden has taken control of Devin's body. Ritchie decides to try and fight Eden alone.(but due to the fact that he's controlling Dev's body he doesn't want to hurt him.) Then Eden pulls out a ancient spell that switches their minds. Eden(in Ritchie's body) decides to use this as an opportunity to cause a bit of destruction. Ritchie(in Eden’s body) wakes up in Devin's mind and frees Devin, only for the both of them to realize Ritchie and Eden have swapped. Devin is able to make Ritchie sound like himself, but that's all he can do. (BTW, Eden in Ritchie's body would have Ritchie's voice. And vice versa. Until Dev changes it so Ritchie in Eden’s body sounds like himself.) But the funny part, and the part that's based on the Xylo-Mania arc, is that Devin decides to make Ritchie the one in full control of his body,(if I need to clarify, Devin made it so Ritchie is in full control of Devin's body.) while Devin pulls an Eden and talks every now and again. Michael and Brandon and the first people to know of the swap. And here's what everyone thinks of it.

Michael is unsure how to take this.
Brandon finds this situation kinda funny.
Devin is between taking this seriously because Eden is in Ritchie's body and finding this funny that Ritchie is in control of his own body.
Ritchie is slightly embarrassed about the fact that Devin put him in full control and worried what Eden is doing in his body.

Gotta love my weird brain.