Slayers Karma AU

I made this AU mainly because of the Divinus Magia finale episodes, but at the same time, I really like the idea, so I'm gonna explain what it is, then I'm gonna get into the story idea.

Basically, when a Slayer dies, they become 'the thing they were meant to slay'. So if they were a Fire Dragon Slayer(sorry Bryan for using you as a example) they'd become a Fire Dragon. (P.S. this affects all generations of Slayers)

Idk how long they'd have to dead for this to come into effect, but let's just say 6 months or a year. (Also, they keep all their memories, just so you know.)

Anyways, story idea:

1 year after Ritchie dies
Ritchie wakes up in a place shrouded in nothing but darkness. After 5 minutes of questioning where he is, he suddenly starts transforming into a Devil. (I decided that he is both a Lightning and Sky Devil due to the fact that his brother is a Sky and Lightning Devil Slayer now.) He passes out by the pain and wakes up in the exact same spot where he died and see's what he has transformed into.
Either he decides to go back to Divinus Magia, or someone from Divinus finds him and brings him back.

There you go, that's the story idea. Feel free to use it if you wish. And also tell me because I'd want to read it. That's all bye for now!