Chapter 11: Home.

It feels great being back home where I belong. I don't regret leaving, even when it was for their sake and mine. You're gonna need a hiding place. I heard someone say in my thoughts. Who are you? What do you mean? I thought, while confused on who it was or how they have contact with me through my thoughts. It's me, darkiplier. Yandereplier is coming to the human realm to re-claim you. You're going to need a hiding spot or a disguise. You know, so he won't find you. I heard him say once more. I heart shattered in fear. I didn't want to go back with that psycho. I never wanted to see him again. Shit. Do you have any clue if he's left yet? I wondered. Yes, he's about ready to leave to come find you. He's going to look more decent so if you see someone with a face like his, then it's him. Hurry and hide. Will do I thought, "Mom! I'm going to go outside for a bit!" I said, as I changed my hair style, changed the normal clothes he seen me wear or told me to wear, changed into different shoes, and put on a coat. I ran quickly outside and went to go blend in with the other "normal" people in this realm.

Yandereplier POV:
"I'll be gone for awhile. Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone." I said, referring to darkiplier and antisepticeye. "Fine." Anti said as his voice glitched. "I'm not the stupid one here." Dark said as he slapped the back of Anti's head. "Whatever." I said as I opened the portal to get back to the human realm to re-claim my love. As I got there, I went to go check their house. I knocked on the door and once someone answered (guessing her brother), I asked "hello sir, is Y/n home?" "No sorry, They just left. Saying they were going outside but I don't know where." He responded. Shit, shit, shit, SHIT! "Okay, thank you for your time, let me know if you see them." I replied as I walked away. He closed the door after I left. "How the fuck did they know I was coming here? If they didn't then they wouldn't  have left that quickly." I said to myself as I walked away from the house. I got angry but then I thought, would they be at the park? No no no, knowing me if they did then they would be hanging out with their friend(s) but I would have easily killed them like the others... For them.. I drove to a coffee shop when I saw someone who has the same face as Y/n. They tried running away from me until I started chasing them. "Y/n, why did you want to be home? I treated u right, did I not?" I asked. "I-I just missed my family, that's all.." "If you missed them then you could've just told me, we could have visited them." I replied.

Y/n POV:
"If you missed them then you could've just told me, we could have visited them." He said. That wasn't the reason for why I left.. I left for their sake.. And mine.. "Let's go back home, we'll talk more about this later." He said as he opened the portal and dragged me in there. I left for a reason.. Don't you understand..?