32

Don't, don't play with her don't be dishonest

Aye, still not understanding your logic

Aye, I'm back and I'm better

I want you bad as ever

Don't let me just let up

I want to give you better

Baby it's whatever

Somebody gotta step up

~Don't
~Bryson Tiller
_________________________________________________________

"Noooo!!! I don't! I can't! I won't believe what you're saying!" Angel screamed.

"I'm sorry, sir, but she passed this morning. She told me to tell you that she loves you and to make sure that you marry Morrisa because she's meant to be with you. Oh and that you should keep Cameron because his mother doesn't want him." The doctor sympathetically stated.

"Is that true Cam." I questioned looking down at him in my arms.

He shook his head yes. "Shwe weave me at house by meself. Also bwurned me wight here." He said pointing at his mid thigh that was covered by his pants.

"And And let mwan twouch me." He said crying.

"Where at Cam" Angel interfered. "Hwere." He pointed at his private part.

"I'm gonna kill that bitch." Angel yelled causing everybody in the office to revert there eyes towards us.

"Angel calm down. She's still your mother." I said trying to calm him down.

"She ain't my fucking mother. A mother doesn't abuse her two year-old son. A mother doesn't let no nigga touch her son on his penis.  I abhor this motherfucker. " He said as he rambled off in Spanish. 

"Cwan us go swee abwuela?" Cameron asked bringing us back to the real reason we were here.

"Yes, come one I'm going to bring you all to the room we moved her to." The doctor said leading us to room 143.

Once we got there, we saw Angel's grandfather in the room holding his wife's hand sobbing.

"Why you cwy papa?" Cam questioned getting out of my arms and wobbling towards his grandfather.

"Abuela gone papi. She went on to heaven." Their grandpa said picking up Cam and hugged him tightly. 

"Dwon't cwy papa. Member abuela say me nwo cwy because she gonna be angwel and watch us." Cameron stated wiping the tears from his grandfather's eyes.

I looked over to see Angel crying silently, while rubbing his hand up and down his grandmother's cheek. I walked over to him and tried to console him, but he moved and rushed out the room.

"Where you going?" I asked walking after him. "I gotta go take care of some business. This bitch think she gonna let some niggas touch my little brother then she ain't gonna show up at the hospital." He said walking onto the elevator. Before I could try to get on, It closed right in my face.

About four hours later, he strolled into the hospital room with a bruise on his cheek. "Omg, Angel what happened?" I asked running up to him checking everywhere else to make sure there isn't anymore bruises.

"Nothing get Cameron and come on." He demanded walking towards his grandma. I scrambled across the room and picked up a sleeping Cameron and walked towards the door.

While I was waiting for Angel, I saw him bend down and kiss his Grandma's forehead. "Te amo, abuela." He said while staring at her as if he was waiting for her to say it back. He stared at her for a second before shaking his head.

"C'mon." He mumbled walking past us and out the door.  I was practically running trying to keep up with Angel's fast paste. When we reached the elevator, I notice Cameron waking up in my arms. He turned his head and saw Angel.

"Nookie!!" He screamed reaching for him. "Wassup little man." Angel said putting on a false smile.
"Can we go get McDonald's?" asked Cameron.

"Sure little man anything you want." He said walking out the elevator. I just quietly followed. I wanna know what happened to Angel cheek. I wanna know who did that to him. Trust and believe imma get to the bottom of it.

"You going to get in the car or stand there and stare all day." Angel questioned looking out the window of the car.Damn, I didn't even notice I was at the car already. I opened the door and sat in the passenger side.

."What got you thinking so hard." He stated looking at me. "Nothing." I dryly replied looking out the window. He grabbed my chin and turned my face towards him. Then he pecked me on my lips.

"Eww. Woo gwot cwooties." Cam tried to say. "One day some girl going to give you cooties." Angel said looking back.
"Nuh uh." He shot back.

The ride to McDonald's was awfully quiet, so I put on the radio, and my favorite song came on.

"When your legs don't work like they use to before

And I can't sweep you off of your feet

Will your mouth still remeber the taste of my love

Will your eyes still smile from your cheek

And darling I will be loving you till seventy"

Cameron and I sung as we pulled into McDonald's drive thru.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for the wait. Comment what you guys think