34

Trynna Chill with you

Trynna roll my dope

I love the way you smile

I love the way you are

I love the way your pretty eyes so sexy

And anything you wanna know just ask me

H-Here's everything you need

Girl I got it

But you ain't tripping see them hundreds in your pocket, baby

You're pretty brown skin

Sweeter than a swisher

I can lay it down

Slow and treat it

I'm rapping for your treasure

Ain't worried bout your exes

I could do it better

Your pussy yes it's set

Wet, wet, and wetter

Wrap your legs around my neck

'Till I stop breathing put your pussy in my face

Tell me why I need it

Imma have you shaking like you having many seizures

We gone do some crazy thing

~Addicted
~Fetty Wap
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

**3 MONTHS LATER**

Let me catch y'all up on what has been happening, lately. Angel won custody of Cam, two weeks after the funeral. After the case, Angel mama and I fought. Y'all know I beat that old bitch ass.

**Flashback**

"Congratulations, baby!" I screamed as Angel picked me up and kissed me. I wiped the stray tear from off his eye.

"Noo, this fat ass bitch can't be playing mommy with my son!" I overheard Angel's mother yell as the police guard escorted her out the room. "I gotta go sign the paperwork." Angel said puttung me on the ground.

I sat down in a chair waiting for about twenty minutes and he still wasn't finish. Then all of a sudden a strong urge to pee came over me.

I was scared to go up there to tell him I was going to the bathroom, so I just texted him. I saw him look down at his iPhone 5S and looked back at me and nodded.

I ran out the Jury room and down the hall to the bathroom. Once I finished, I was relieved. I felt like a load was taken off of me. I pulled up my panties and walked out the stall. As I was washing my hands, this bitch had to walk in.

"Just the whale I been looking for." Angel's mama said. I really think this bitch is fucked up in the head. "Why do you always say stuff like this to me. You don't even know me, yet you still talk to me out the side of your neck. I never did anything to you. I never did anything to your son or family, so please tell me why the fuck you still talk to me so rudely." I stated calmly. No matter of the disrespect she shows me, I still try to remain respectful to her.

"Because I don't like your overweight ass. You trynna take my sons away from me. You're the reason my son hates me." I just ignored the bullshit this bitch was throwing out her mouth. I just washed my hands and tried to walk out, but this bitch grabbed me.