Ch. 10 Nothing

Emberley's POV

How the hell am I going to clean this blood up??? Fuck. Fuck. Think.

"Em, come on honey." Carina pleads with a desperate tone.

"No! You know what?? Fuck you! Fuck you and your wife! Leave me the fuck alone! I don't need your charity!! I don't need your fucking pity!!" I scream maliciously.

I'm sorry carina.

I'm met with complete silence. I take a deep breath and I turn on the sink. I start to let my blood drain down the pipe and I feel myself grow light headed.

Oh dear God.

And then I feel arms wrap around me.

And I go crazy.

"Let me fucking go!! Let me fucking die!! Let me fucking go you stupid fucking bitch!! Fuck you!! Fuck you and your stupid family!! Fuck-fuck you." I whisper the last part, feeling myself grow tired. So fast.

Carinas POV

I wrap my arms around her and she goes completely manic. Hitting me, squirming, screaming, of course I wasn't phased. I knew something more was happening in her mind. This was her way of pushing me to leave. But I won't do that again.

Finally a nurse sedates her, she finally goes limp in my arms and I carry her back to bed. I sit down in the chair next to it and I grab her hand.

She starts to sob and I feel my heart crack with every trembling breath she takes.

"I-I'm sorry." She whispers her eyes droopy. "It's okay my love. We're gonna stitch your arms up and you'll be good as new. We're only seeing 3 really deep cuts, but it won't be too many stitches. Maybe 7 on the longest one sweetheart." I say comfortingly. She nods and then she's out like a light.

We stitch her up and then I'm left with her. Till 6 am when Maya can come.

3:46 am
Me
You're probably asleep, but Em had a mental break. She had a bad dream and ended up slicing her arms up pretty bad. She's stitched up and she's been sedated.

3:48 am
Maya❤️
I'm awake my love. Sleeping without you is hard. Our poor girl. You need sleep eventually baby.

3:49 am
Me
The exhaustion hasn't set in yet. I don't want to leave her and risk her harming herself.

3:51 am
Maya❤️
I can go and stay with her sweetheart. The station doesn't have me working a 24 hour until next week. You are caring for her, so I'm caring for you. Because you need someone who will make sure you breathe. Tonight I'll stay with her. You'll go home, take a shower and sleep in our bed.

3:53 am
Me
But Bailey has me working tomorrow.

3:53 am
Maya❤️
No she doesn't. I had her cancel you earlier yesterday. No excuses honey. When I get to the hospital you go home and you do your thing. Hell, hire a stripper for all I care. Just make sure you rest.

3:55 am
Me
What would I do without you?

3:56 am
Maya❤️
Let's hope we never have to find out.

3:57 am
Me
I miss your touch so much.

3:57 am
Maya❤️
I miss a little more than your touch😉

I feel myself smile like an idiot and I shake my head.

3:59 am
Me
Bella, just think about it. We're about to have a kid living at our house. There's no room for your nasty thoughts🙄

4:00 am
Maya❤️
There is room for my nasty thoughts, you'll just have to be very quiet😉

4:01 am
Me
Go to bed horndog🙄

4:02 am
Maya❤️
I love you my sweetheart.

4:02 am
Me
I love you Bambina.

Gosh. I love this girl more than I love anything in this world.

QOTD
Favorite song?