Chapter 1 The First Day of High School

it was my very first day of high school my great grandfather had dropped me off in front of the school. back in my great grandfather's outlaw days it was the Lincoln County courthouse and he was jailed there after he was caught by sheriff Pat Garrett. and my great grandfather escaped from here too. i walked inside the high school and looked around this was different from Fort Sumner junior high. i almost forgot to say this i was raised by my great grandparents since i was two months old. my home room teacher was a man named John Tunstall and he knew my great grandfather and great grandmother. i took a seat at the back of the class. a beautiful girl walks in and takes the seat next to me. i found out at lunch that her name was Dahlia Stewart. it was love at first sight for me. we started dating that first day when we met in Mr. Tunstall's class. i also learnt the history of our high school. Dahlia and i have been together ever since our meeting on the first day of high school. my first day of high school was very interesting my high school year was fun. i had my share of bullies. it was on one of those times when i was being bullied that i had met sheriff Pat Garrett's great grandson Pat yes like me he was named after his great grandfather. we became best friends. i had joined the Regulators club. Buck Cross had joined the pony express club. Pat had joined the Lawmans club. it was in the regulators club that i met Doc Scurlock and Richard Brewer and Charley Bowdre and Dirty Steve Stevens and Chavez. 

i will write more later