Where am I?

Y/n POV:
I have just left home going to visit My sister Katniss, her husband and their kids. I haven't seen them in ages and I have missed them so much! Being the best Aunt I am (Sorry not Sorry Prim) I'm bringing them Their homemade favourites! I just hope I don't get held up by their neighbour again. Boy was he creepy. Once he even came up to me and was asking me VERY WEIRD questions like REALLY weird. Katniss had to run out threatening him with her bow and arrow. I hope that taught him to back off now that he knows who I am properly. My sister is the best I have ever seen with bow and arrows. I was walking down the street to their house as I hear a scream near an alleyway. I run towards it hoping I can help getting a knife from my back pocket. I looked and no one was there. Strange I must have been hearing things again. I was about to walk away until a portal appeared beneath me I was falling through while screaming was that..Katniss?? She's jumps for me falling through with me."Where am I?"

Katniss POV:
Y/n should be here by now I swear to god if the creepy neighbour has held her up again. I told Peeta I was going to go look for Y/n but of course he tried to convince me not too since bad things always happen when someone is missing. I heard a scream which defiantly had me running outside causing Peeta running towards me with the kids. I saw her round the Alleyway so I was running towards her as fast as I could seeing a portal appear beneath us. I jump in with her without hesitation. "KATNISS, Y/N!!" I hear Peeta shout at us. I couldn't just stand there and watch my younger sister being devoured by a portal I hope everyone will be okay without me...

Y/N POV:
We keep on falling until we land in a tree. I hang on to a branch but it snaps and I fall next to Katniss in a place that looks like a park. "K..Katniss!?" I yell as I crawl over to her tears flooding my face. She gets up and hugs me. "Shh it's okay your okay we're fine." She said trying to calm me down. I get panicked and scared really easily and it makes me freak. I start to calm down looking around not knowing where we are. "Where are we..?" I ask standing up but suddenly fall over again. Katniss crawls over to me taking a look at my leg. It had blood and a big wound just below my knee. It hurt like hell and I landed on it. Must have been broken. "It looks like it's broken there must be a hospital round here somewhere." Katniss says picking me up (Bridal Style) Looking around for a hospital and asking others to help me.

I start to black out while seeing a blonde skinny boy being beat up in an alleyway. You can never trust alleyways anymore I swear. I fainted, knowing that I trust Katniss to help me. We didn't both survive the Hunger games for nothing.

Katniss POV:
I walk around worried not being able to find a hospital and no one will help. I look down to see Y/n out cold but I can't just sit around at let her be in pain. I see a Blonde guy that looks around Y/N's age being beat up. I walk over there defending the Blonde haired skinny boy setting Y/n down back against the wall next to me. They run off scared and the Blonde haired guy looks at me with a bloody and bruised face. "Are you okay? Do you know where a hospital is I need to help my sister. You should also get some serious medical attention!" I say to him hoping for an answer picking Y/n up again.

"I can help you ladies! Follow me." He leads me to the hospital and they take Y/n to help her leg. "Thank you for saving me by the way miss.." the blonde haired boy says sitting next to me in the waiting room with bandages on his face. I chuckle and smirk at him. "That's okay kid thank you for helping me save my little sister."
"Oh that's okay! Is there anything else I can do for you?" He asks scratching behind his head. I look at the door Y/n was in knowing she still has to go to College if we are going to be stuck here. "Do you go to a college where Y/n can go aswell?" I ask smiling at him. He looks at me and nods. He hands me a leaflet of the college he goes to and his address. "I'll wait with you until Y/n wakes up and we can all then discuss it."

A few Hours later
Y/n POV:
I start to wake up as I see my sister and the blonde guy I saw from earlier this next to me talking. I touch My sisters shoulder yawning letting her ,now I'm awake. "Y/N!" She exclaims excitedly hugging me. I wince at the pain causing her to back away apologising. I turn to face the skinny boy thanking him for helping me.
"Thank you for helping me!" I say making him make a shocked face and smiling. "That is okay Miss Y/n! By the way my name is Steve Rogers. Me and your sister were talking about you coming to my college!" I look at Katniss being annoyed and she just smirks at me. " you must have an education Y/n." Katniss says handing me the leaflet. I read it and agree to go to his college.