Chapter 1; Shadow what?

Aang Pov. 
It's good to be with the whole gang again. After a year of stress and running around it's great for everything to be calm. "Sokka what did you use to describe Zuko when I asked about him?" Toph questioned. "An angry freak with a ponytail who chased us all around the world" Sokka answered completely forgetting Zuko was with us. 
"Really Sokka" Zuko laughed causing Sokka to stutter and try to explain his case.

A messenger walks up to us. " Avatar Aang there is a woman with a wolf and she looks suspicious she is in just black the villagers want you to check it out." The messenger tells us.
Sokka speaks up "We should go check it out, who knows she could be a massive threat to the peace." Everyone speaks out on how he has a point.

At the village

Raven Pov.
Five people walk in front of me, one is an Airbender must be the avatar, two are water tribe and there is a earth kingdom girl and a the fire lord.

The Airbender speaks first "Who are you, what are you doing and why are you here?"

That was a lot to process. "Answer him!" The water tribe boy yells. I flinch. 

"At least give me a chance to process everything, I'm Raven that's Nyx she's harmless and I'm here to warn the Avatar and the Fire lord."

"That's us" The Fire Lord tells me.

"Pretty much um the Shadow King, my father has gone crazy with power and believes that to bring peace that means erasing the Fire Nation and I disagree so I came to warn" I take a breath, "We are shadowbenders and we are the peacekeepers as everything has its equal opposites except we are our own opposites. Wan the first Avatar gave us the role."

The Airbender and Fire Lord speak up "Wait I know you."

"Hello Fire Lord Zuko and Avatar Aang."

"Why are you back" Zuko asks me.

"My original mission was to make sure the Avatar wins and ponytail Yue wanted me to protect you. Now I am here on my own terms, to protect balance."

Ponytail asks "You know Yue?"

"Yeah shadowbenders can speak to spirits"

"Wait Shadow What?" Aang asks.

"Shadowbenders we can bend shadows our job is to stay hidden and keep peace."

After explaining a couple of details about our culture and what we do they agree to start preparations. Aang eventually asks if Avatars can shadowbend and I had to explain That Avatar Wan needed a tribe of peacekeepers that have bending he doesn't Aang understood like the kind person he is.

Ponytail who I've now learnt that his name is Sokka, doesn't seem to like me that much well I don't like him too. Toph and Katara are pretty cool and really good at bening there element. My favourites in Team Avatar are Momo and Appa. 

"Excuse me Miss Shadow girl, they might believe you but I don't you make one slip up, the Shadow Kingdom will never see you again got that." Ponytail threatens.

"You need to get better at your threats and your name calling it could use some work ponytail" I walk away calling over my shoulder "Why would I try anything?"

Word Count; 540