The One Direction Academy

Sugar/Jessica’s POV

I look up to my mom. I have to be one of the chosen ones. I have to. It’s my destiny. My whole life I’ve been waiting for this opportunity. C’mon, I am a genius. And humble. I know how to hack into every computer on this planet. I discovered Bill Gates computer password with just looking at him. AND, as the humble girl I am, I didn't bragged myself on the Internet... I just threatened him. Normal stuff. What? He didn't want me to work on his company so I proved to him I was worth it..... Only by stealing his 'Windows 15' idea.

Whatever...I have to receive this letter. My mom looks at me and I smile weakly at her. She knows how much I want it. She knows, this is my chance. I don’t care about this stupid band. I care about my future. And certainly Bill Gates isn’t going to help after he fired me…and got his idea back....Whatever…

My mom gives me a bad look and my hope goes away. I didn’t get it. I didn’t pass. I-I am not going to be special. I am going to be an ordinary girl of Mississippi waiting until get pregnant and the bab'sy daddy will be an idiot country boy. I'm not going to scream “HA! GO TO HELL BILL GATES!” live on television…

Suddenly I hear laughter. I look to my mom and she is there smiling at me, happy as never.

“Sugar, pack your bags. You are going to the Academy.”

HA! GO TO HELL BILL GATES!

*****************************************************************************

Lolita’s POV

“Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay. I’ll get in. I’ll get in. My voice is amaaaaazing! I’ll get in.”  My "friend" screams trying to calm herself down.

“Of course you will, Larissa! You are Larissa Thompson. Your voice is incredible.” I say happily trying to hide my envy.

Larissa will definitely get in. Now me? I’m just a normal girl with an outstanding voice that is ignored for being Larissa best friend. Everyone is like: “Larissa is wonderful. Larissa is amazing.”

Now Lolita? No one cares for Lolita Angel. She is just a girl that makes alternative covers. Just because I don’t make pop covers, I am not considered that good. C’mon! The only pop I do is Marina Diamondis and Ellie Goulding. THAT IS NOT FAAAAAAAAAAIR! I am AMAZING, okay?! I deserve this! She is just a cold and superficial whore who I have the pleasure to call ‘friend’. Yey.

“You think so?” NOOOOOOOOOOOPE! YOUR VOICE IS HORRID! Sorry, I don’t like Larissa’s voice. I don’t know why.  I just don’t. It reminds me of Zooey Deschanel’s voice and I don’t like it even a bit. Don’t get me wrong. I like Zooey….as an actress. When she sings I feel like I have to kill myself. Buut I’m not going to tell her THIS.

“Of course I do, dearie!” I smile at her then I whisper to myself “Bitch”

“What did you say?” O-oh.

“Atchooo! Sorry, I have a cold, dearie.”

Suddenly Richard shows up with a white and gold letter. I almost scream: ‘RICHARD LOVE OF MY LIFE’ for saving me of that survey but I see that freaking letter and I feel like I should scream: ‘YOU BETRAYED ME, YOU MOTHERFREAKER!” He looks at us smiling. Idiot. He was supposed to be my best friend and hate Larissa. Why is he smiling? That is definitely weird. STOP SMILING AND PRETENDING YOU ARE JOKER!

“Oh my God. I can’t believe it! It’s here. Pass me, Thompson.” Larissa screams happily always aware of her ‘perfection’. I’m going to kill that woman…

But Richard just looks disgusted at her before smiling again: “It’s not for you, Milady. It’s for Lolita dos Anjos. Or, how the letter refers to, it’s for Lolita Angel.”