The nerd, the scandalous and the singer!

Sugar's P.O.V.

As soon as I land on a way too much colorful island for my taste, I see 20 girls screaming words that don't belong to my vocabulary like make up, boys, and for my desperation, pink. We are all in the beach and I step carefully on the warm sand. All the girls are dressed like they belong in a fashion show and it makes me laugh. Please, this is just a contest, it's not like we are meeting Stephen Hawking! But they probably don't even know who he is, so I don't quite think it makes sense. To be true, it kinda scares me someone doesn't know Stephen Hawking! Besides he is a bloody genius, I can say he is the sexiest man who can't talk and is in a wheel chair alive.

I stay there, quietly analyzing the buildings. You see, I am an architect too. I know... way too many talents. What can I do if I am perfect?

The buildings are really well done and creative. The library is a house with a giant book as a roof; the dance building is two big ballets slipper; the Big Saloon is an open hair place just like in the Old Greece... The place of my dreams... If this wasn't a One Direction island, I could literally say I was in heaven.

ARGH... One Direction... I'll have to deal with this stupid boyband if I want to win... *Depressed* Their songs are so horrid! I mean... HOW CAN SOMEONE LIKE THAT?!?!?! Now Ed Sheeran, Avenged Sevenfold? NOPE! It's so much better to like babbling, blumbing band of baboons. (Sorry, huge Potterhead here. Isn't Harry Potter amazing? How can people like One Direction and not Harry Potter? How can they wake up in the morning and think they are well?)

"Yo, Sugar! How are ya?" A brunette girl with big manga eyes says getting closer (I'm also a big fan of manga...and Doctor Who. I'm a geek! Judge me.)

"Well..." I say carefully thinking how the hell does that weird girl with short and promiscuous clothes know my name.

The girl just smiles lightly and laughs.

"I'm Cher Lloyd, your mentor." She says expecting some kind of reaction.  

Ahn... not happening. "Okay, why aren't you screaming?" She asks serious, but I see humor in her really, really, really, REALLY big eyes. I think those were the biggest eyes I've ever seen!

"Should I?" I ask, not knowing what exactly she meant with that.

"C'mon! I'm Cher Lloyd! Ya know... the old Cher, yo! You know who I am, right?"

"Ahn...nope."

Cher blinks cheerful. "That explains a lot. I am a worldly known singer, Sugar."

She said Sugar. Twice. Urgh.

"Please, call me Jessica. I do not like Sugar." I simply say, not wanting to give any more information. I like Cher, she really seems a nice person to hang out with. But I am just... me! Special, weird and extremely paranoid. *Jonas Brother's feelings*

"That's okay, sugar! I mean...dear." She says making me laugh a little. I see she isn't going to say nothing more so I try to say something that doesn't make her uncomfortable.

I mean, Cher is nice. She isn't of these girls that say things like: "Games are so eeeew! Have you seen the new Taylor Swift hair? One word. FASHIONDISASTER!" (Yes, for those idiots fashion disaster is one single word.) I think she is more like: "Yo! What game ya playin?" And I strangely like that...

"So, you are my mentor, hun?"

AND THAT'S HOW YOU START A CHEERFUL CONVERSATION! Lessons by Jessica Wilson, guys! I think I'll have to pay people to come to my class, but okay then...

"Yours and Lolita, Violet, Olivia and Felicia's... Hey! There is Felicia!" She says pointing to a red haired girl walking and seeming really lost. Like... she doesn't seem from this place. I look closer and see who exactly she is.