They are bad!

Felicia's POV 

"AHHHHHH! DAD!" I scream looking up and hoping to see my dad calmly walking down the stairs.

"What? Where is the fire?" My dad screams running. Let's just say dad is a little bit...dramatic.

"Rebecca went away." I say a little bit dramatic as well and hoping my dad would hug me, but he just raises his eyebrows surprised.

"Really? Just now?" That truly offended me. Even my dad?

"What do you mean with that, Mister Writer?" I ask expecting him to apologize. But that's Ethan Writer, when he apologizes himself I'll go to heaven.

"I mean that...ahn...you were a little tough with her, dear-" Why. Does. Everybody. Say. THAT?!

"I WASN'T TOUGH! I was just a little bit rude sometimes." I say making dad raise his eyebrows and me to give up. "Okay, maybe I was mean to her. But she went away and now I have to make my packages alone." I look up to see my dad still on the stairs. I make these big eyes that no one can resist and my puppy face. But instead of getting down the bastard laughs and runs screaming!

"Good luck with that!"

What just happened? Oh yeah...my dad is four years old again. 

"WHAT?! Where are you going? Come back here and be a man!" I scream getting up and trying not to step on my clothes while following him to his bedroom.

"I'd rather be a woman than help you with your clothes and books." He says still with his bedroom door closed. Okay, if he is playing low I'll play low.

I sit next to his door and start to cry intensely.

"No one loves me... No one helps me..."

"That's not true, Felicia." I hear my dad's voice weaker and see this as a sign to continue.

"Oh no? I am your little girl and you don't even help me... You created this little girl."

He finally opens his door with a sad face to look right into my eyes.

"Yes, I created you...my little devil..." He smiles lightly and I think he will finally get down to help me to do the packages. Or, better saying, to him do the packages. But before I can get up, he suddenly smirks and screams:  "AND I AM NOT FALLING FOR THIS AGAIN! Like I said: good luck!" Closing the door abruptly. Maybe I've already used this trick more than once, but I thought he didn't remember. Now he left me with the packages!

That little bastard...

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Poppy's POV 

"I'll miss you so much..." Alfred murmurs while letting me in the airport. I know he was supposed to be just my 'baby sitter' but he is much more than that for me. He was the only one that helped me with the clothes and with my problems. He takes care of me. He is just like the dad I wish I had...

"I still don't think you should do that, Miss Gatinho." He says stopping the car in front of the airport and turning to look at me. I just look through the window seeing the rainy London I'll leave behind in a few minutes.

"I have to." I simply answer smiling. I've been waiting for that for years. It is my chance.

"Okay... But promise you'll play clean." He says preoccupied.

"No! I’ll explode the bathroom there just to be mean!" I ironize smiling even knowing he just loves me and wants me safe. He just ignores it and ask serious:

"And that you are not gonna kill your mother?"

"I'll try" I simply answer.  Mother will suffer for sure, but I’m not planning to kill her.