Im good 😒

Ft Foxy POV

I was running through the halls to hurry to first period, I stopped in the middle of an empty hallway, cause I felt like someone else was here.

I mean there is a bathroom right there.

I might just be trippen, so I continued my journey.

"Ow- Foxy stop!"

"Oh shut up Bonnie it's not me problem."

"But MY GEE-TAR!"

He sighed heavily. "I fucking hate you..."

Just those two fighting in the bathroom again, just the usual.

I ran and boom first period! "Late again Fenix, what's your excuse this time?" The teacher asked. "I got carried away- MINDING MY BUSINESS!" I sat down in front of Michael and Bonnet and the spot next to me was empty because Bonbon wasn't here.

"Where the hell is Bonbon? He's missed almost 3 weeks of school."

"SkippiNg cLaSssss!" Bonnet shouted. "He's also minding his business." I say, making the class laugh.

"Fenix, you can join the circus or be a clown else where."

"Thanks for the offer but I'm already in one, and we already have one, she just more civilized."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" She asked annoyed.

"No, Fun times, can the fun times raise their hands, and our manager?"

Bonnet, Michael, Ballora, Yendou, Lolbit, Ennard, Baby, Funtime Chica and Bonnie, raised their hands.

"We're a work in progress, we can't forget Bonbon, surprisingly I'm not the comedian, we don't have one of those."

"Since Foxy wants to be a smart ass let's talk about his 'career' for the rest of the class!"

She really thought she was about to embarrass me.

The door flew open, revealing Bonnie and Foxy, looking a mess.

"Fritz, Jeremy, what the hell-" She started.

"We got into a little fight." Fritz said, buckling his belt, welp we know what they did.

"He hit my guts pretty hard." Bonnie explained buttoning his shirt up. "Here's a nurse pass." Bonnie handed it to her. "She didn't give you ice for your neck, what did he do, choke you?"

"Oh he choked me alright." Talk about a freak.

"I wanna hear more about this fight!" Bonnet demanded, this fucking perv.

"Oh it was terrible, I lost so bad, I'm still weak in the knees."

"Bonnie. Sit down." Fritz explained laughing.

Bonnie happily followed instructions.

"For someone who got into a fight and lost, you sure are happy." She explained.

"Stop, you make me wanna beat him again." Fritz said winking at him. "Please do."

"What did we miss?" Fritz asked.

"Fenix was just about to teach of us about the circus, and his crew."

"Yea, totally forgot." I got up and coughed.

"By the way the ring leader is the clown."

"Which is?"

"Baby!" I say. "Please no Nick names for your girlfriend or boyfriend, do that outside of class."