and so it begins

BonBon POV

"Have you always liked me?" I asked. "Yea, honestly since day one...I was ignoring you because....I had already gained a liking to you and I have a tendency to attach quickly, and it gets annoying and I didn't want you to hate me and...so I ignored you so I wouldn't be a bother...."

I've heard this somewhere before....

"So are you telling me, you're gonna be clingy now!?" I asked.

He nodded hesitantly. "ME TOO! YOU'RE NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO GET RID OF ME!"

"So....what are we...."

"Probably friends, with benefits. I had plans to confess to someone...but then you put the moves on me..."

"Honestly same, also YOU put the moves on ME!" He explained we both started laughing. "Hey ya know you remind me of a friend of mine." We say at the same time. "StaWp, you're reading my mind." I say covering my face.

He slid his hand between my legs, I sighed with a smile, moving closer to his hand. "What are you doing now?"

"Getting one of my benefits."

Ft Foxy POV

"Ah, ah, you stay right here buddy. T.B gotta few things he wants to do to you." I say to the unfortunate soul who tried to electrocute the Bonnie's.

"How dare ye try and take away the legend." Foxy said. Withered Foxy nodded.

"I'm quite offended actually, Bonnie, Faceless Bonnie?" Lolbit asked, with a smile.

"Us Foxy's do not appreciate ye doing that." Rockstar foxy added. "I do not like ye either. How'd I do?" Mangle asked testing the pirate talk out. "Pretty good lassie." Withered Foxy says.

"When I find my guitar I'm gonna beat you until you split in two, Oh boy all the terrible things, I'D DO. TO. YOU." I-

"Well I'd never! I'd make drum sticks out of those arms of yours, then I'd shove them so far up your ass they'll be coming out of your mouth." O.G Bonnie explained, grabbing his collar.

"Whoaa there, calm down partner." I say pulling him away from the guy.

"Why can't we just go ahead and fuck him up?" Bonnet asked waving a knife around.

"Bonnet, sweetheart, that knife won't help anything." Ft Bonnie explained. "I can do him one better." Ft Bonnie pulled out a plastic butter knife.

"You don't scare me, you wouldn't lay a hand on me in front of all these people."

"People who share a mind like us, I think we can get away with it."

"Oh please-" Foxy jacked him up. "Listen here ye scallywag, me don't play about anything, I'll fuck you up harder than me did me Bonnie!"

"Oh Foxy!~" Bonnie says all in love.

"You guys, is this necessary in the gym?" Michael asked. "You could have at least taken him outside or on the roof."

"T.B might do that himself, also who are you?" T. Chica asked annoyed. He ignored her and looked away.

"Well T.B called him Billy, so we call him Billy now." T.Freddy says.

It wasn't long before T.B barged in, a mischievous smile and a backpack. "Aaw, bestie you waited for me? Honored, truly." He says making his way to us. He crouched in front of the guy. "Listen, we're gonna go to the roof and chat ok?"

.

Toy Bonnie's POV

I grabbed the guys arm getting him to stand with me. "Well, let's walk Billy."

The guy started walking with me hesitantly, we walked in complete silence until, well, we were in the basement of the school.

"This isn't the roof idiot." He says annoyed.

"Oh so now you question it? If I took you to the roof, imagine how many people would have heard you scream? I couldn't have that now, can I?" I ask taking my bag off, he was about to make a run for it, but I kicked him to the ground.

"I haven't even started the fun? Where are you trying to go? The party has just begun."

Bonbon's POV

Freddy had me against the stairs again as he jerked me off with one hand and caressed my face with the other, while he was kissing me. While I moaned, slightly embarrassed of the situation.

I pulled away from the kiss panting, I wrapped an arm around his neck, trying to catch my breath. "F-freddy, I'm gonna come.~"

Freddy stopped jerking me, he leaned down and started and sucking on it. I placed my hand on his head, as he started going faster.  I couldn't help mumbling quiet 'yes's', he was so good at this.

I suddenly came, making me close my eyes, moaning in satisfaction.

"How was it? That was my first time doing this." Freddy says, shyly. My eyes shot open, I pushed my hair out of my face, to stare at him in disbelief.

"FIRST TIME!? I THOUGHT YOU WERE AN EXPERT!!! That felt amazing." Freddy smirked. "That good huh?"

"Well, duuuh! Hey, let's try some other stuff."

"Bet."

Toy Bonnie's POV

I walked out of the basement, straightening myself up. That felt nice. I smiled seeing Mr Afton coming down here.

"Mr aaaafton, hey there!~" I say walking up to him. "What is it now?"

"Uhm well, I need help, with a body." Afton sighed, looking at his watch, then back at my smiling face.

"Ugh, where is it?" I pointed to the basement door. "On a scale of 1 to 10, how messy is it in there?"

"2."

"How are you clean?" He asked walking with me to the door. "I made him do it to himself."

"Genius."

"I know.~"

We went back into the basement, Mr Afton nodded his head. "So you chose to make it look like a suicide."

"Yup."

"So all I have to do is call the cops. Did you touch anything?"

"Well yea, but I was wearing gloves."

"I'm seriously so proud of you."

I smiled as he pulled his phone out.

Sorry this took a while to update! Hope you enjoyed. 💖 Sorry for mistakes.