Chapter 10....

3 years ago...

Taehyung and his dad were in the car for the airport..

None was uttering a word. Taehyung was scared as hell of his dad.  He didn't want them to find out that way.

He didn't want them to find out at all actually...
He planned to hide it as long as he could. 

If he didn't get married, it was okay.  Because he knew his dad would react like that.

He will be disappoint and angry at him which he didn't want, but look what happened.

Tae: Dad..

Mr Kim: What? He respond coldly.

Tae: I'm sorry..... I promise, I will change but don't send me there... Please. He tried to convince him.

Mr Kim Looked at him. And he couldn't see any sympathy in his eyes nor love.....

Mr Kim: It is a very good school. You will live with other boys in a dorm. Maybe it will make you manlier.

Tae: And... When will I.. When will I go back home?

Mr Kim: When i'll see the changes in your behaviour. How can you love your own brother, a boy. It's also for separating you from him.

Tae: I won't do anything. I've never done anything.

Mr kim: I don't want a son like you. Do you get it?  I want a real son. Who will bring home a beautiful wife and give me grandchildren.  Just like Jungkook does thought.

Taehyung looked away, he felt tears coming... How those words hurted him deeply.

He didn't say anything at all until they arrived at the airport...

And same goes in the plane.

They arrived at London some hours after. 

He couldn't stop thinking about everyone, his friends that he couldn't even say good bye to, his mom who must have been felt powerless and Jungook..

Jungkook....

Tae:*tearing*

Mr Kim: We are here.

He wiped away his tears quickly and got out of the car. 

They entered the school. That was very huge and there was lots of boy staring at them. A Harry Potter 's castle atmosphere.

They looked at Tae head to toes.

He lowered his head and just followed his dad while holding his suitcase. 

" Uuuuuuu " " beautiful " "aïe aïe aïe" !" Laugh* " Look at his curve... " "*smirk* His ass. *laugh* " He looks like an angel with his blond hair." " is he even a boy? "

Taehyung shut his eyes and sighed.

They went to talk with the headmaster. Him and Mr Kim talked during some long minutes and Taehyung was taken to his room where he will live alone as his dad's request.

He didn't like the idea of Taehyung locked up in a room with another boy.

So he had a huge room for his own.  And he couldn't complain. That's what he wanted. 

He entered the room and closed the door.. Then, he put down his suitcase and sat on the bed.... He has a blank face and felt so alone.

They took his phone so no-one could reach him. 
He sat there and held his knees.