Chapter 39.....

.............

Tae felt so good in Jungkook 's arms. He missed him so much.. His touches, his scent, everything about him.

JK: so....how are you?

Tae raised his sparkling eyes at him and left a sweet smile.

Tae: I missed you alot...

Jungkook smiled back and held him tighter.

JK: Aigooo. My little Taebear. I dreamt to hold you like that for so long.

Jae hin and Jimin were looking at them fondly. That was a beautiful moment they witnessed. 

Them, being finally reunited.

JM: Thanks to whom?  Jimin said catching their attention.

Taehyung ran to him and jumped in his arms.

Tae: You are the best best bestfriend ever Chim..

JM: And you hesitated to come. Idiot. Jimin said with a chuckle and caressing his friend's hair.

Tae: i'm happy you forced me to come.

JM: yeah.. That's nice to see you finally replacing this sad face with your beautiful boxy smile.

Tae: Thank you for everything. And you too Jae hin. Tae continued hugging Jae hin.

The latter pat his back gently and pinched the tip of his nose playfully.

Tae: You are a good person you know.

JH: Thank you. You too.

Tae: I think...  you are my most beautiful discovery in all that has happened.

Jae hin caressed his arms and hugged him one more time. 

Tae: Thank you for everything. Taehyung said as his eyes watered once again.

JH: Yaa... Why are you crying again?  Tssss. You are really something Taehyung.

Tae: Sorry...

Jungkook smiled and walked over. 

JK: He is right.. You are an amazing person.

JH: I am just happy to see you guys happy.. And to see Taehyung like that. You are shinning when you are smiling. Did you know that?

Tae chuckled lightly and held his boyfriend's hand. 

JM: Waaa.. That was a very good day..so.. What do you guys want to do now?

JK: Let's grab something to eat.

Tae: Can you get out like that with us?

JK: We will take the car and go to a restaurant. No one will notice me.

JM: Deal. And i'm so hungry.. The ride from Seoul was tiring.

Tae: Okay.

JK: What about you Jae hin?
JH: Oh. I would have liked to but I have a... Date.

Tae: ohhhh. Jisoo noona?
JH: Yeah.

Tae: Is it serious now?

JH: Yeah. She is amazing and funny.

JM: I'm happy for you. You deserve the best.

JH: Thank you. Anyway.. I think i'm gonna leave now. And Jungkook  be careful okay?  Fans are everywhere.

JK: Yes sir.

Jae hin bidded good bye to them and left with his car.

Jimin and the lovebirds sneak out of the place and got in the car. They managed to avoid the hysterical fans who were waiting outside.