Chapter 8~ First Day Of 12th Grade Part 3

Victoria's POV

'OMG I never expected this MAJOR FAN GIRL MOMENT!' I thought as my mind was temporarily paralyzed. "I never imagined you being a person who expresses their anger by ruin peoples chances."

"Umm... Gohan, you weren't suppose to hear that" I said trying to avoid looking into his eyes. 'Shit, shit, shit I can't believe I said that to him' normal Victoria said 'well it wasn't directed to him' reasoned good Victoria 'but he was the one who 'blinded' you and what you said was directed to the person who did that, and last time I checked you keep your promises so start with ruining his chances of having any Children maybe then he will learn some manners on how not to sneak up on a Saiyan' evil me argued 'well he does make a valid point.

"Hey don't look so down, you couldn't help yourself, but please don't help yourself to... You know" he said pointing 'down there'. "Anywho" he leaned in next to my ear and said " I'm glad I heard that make" his breath brushing against my skin I had to bite my lip to stop myself from moaning. But that didn't stop me from blushing like crazy.

Gohan's POV

"C-c-can we leave please?" I stare at her beautiful pale face, 'hmmm she kinda reminds me of Bulma and Vegeta... In a way.'

I nod once and I took the leave 'coz you know she's new and all. "Umm this is our stop." She looked at me confused.

"Our stop? Do you have the same class as I am?" I laugh slightly and nod my head twice. " Cool I guess." She said shortly after the slightly awkward silence. I slumped a little so she can see me. 'Man why do I have to escort her, I don't think I can keep my composure any longer.

"We have every class together." I say to stop myself from getting a boner " So Sex Ed huh? What made you take it?" I looked over my shoulder to see her blushing madly. 'Ok?' I thought

"My... Mother made me take it... Sex Ed." She said awkwardly. I nod again in understanding 'If my head doesn't fall off today, it would be a miracle"

"Oh and just a friendly warning. Our Sex Ed teacher is a pervert and kid of a paedophile so watch out. Don't be surprised when he asks the class to do something pervy like..." I trail off.

She has an amused smile dancing on her lips 'she's gonna be fun-' she interrupted my thoughts by saying "Oh don't you worry about me I can take Sex Ed" she had a confident smirk on her face " Okay its your funeral"