010

After some hour, Hyun Na get an idea. "What about this. Since she want me, I will go to her. We save my parents first and then me. Then, you call a police." Hendery lift his thumbnail. "It's a good idea. But..." We look at Hendery. "But what ??" Hendery sigh. "You need to protect yourself ok. Don't get hurt." Hyun Na nooded. Taeyong ask her to message that sasaeng. "I will text her now." Hyun Na go to her room to get her phone. Hyun Na take a deep breath. "Ok. What about we call her ?" We all nodded. Hyun Na dial her number. "Hello. This is Hyun Na. What you want to do ?"

"Hello darling. Wow... Don't get angry ok. Ok, since you want to know, I want you to come here. I will text you. But promise with me, don't bring that group or police, otherwise, your parents."

"Ok. I get it. I will come there alone. But you must promise with me too. Don't hurt my family !"

"Yes I know. Come here tonight. I will wait you. If I see you bring police. Wait it." She ended call. "So, since she want me tonight, we can go early. You guys needed to wear black cloth." We nodded. Then we get ready. We already inform it to police. They already get ready too.

Hyun Na Pov

"It's already night. Let's go." We all nodded. We get ready and ride the car. After a few minute. We stop. "You guys need to stay here. If you get out of the car early, he'll know I bring you all." They nodded. They all get out from the car and wait under the tree. We wear a small mic and paste it at coat. After some minute I arrive. 'I will try call her.' I take my phone and dial her number. "Hey... I already arrive. Where are you ?!" I lost my patience again. "Hey. Why are you so mad ? Ok, since you listen to me. I will let go your parents. Come in." I come into the house and suddenly I felt my head had been hit. I feel dizzy and faint. When I wake up, I already was tied up. I didn't see anyone at here. Suddenly I remember that I wear a secret mic.

I try to speak but she come. I just can whisper at my mic. "Guys, please come in if I didn't come out after 5 minute." They reply me. "Hey girl. You wake up. Do you want to eat ?" I refuse. I push the food and fell on the ground. She angry and slap me. My lips hurt and bloody. "You always make me angry !!" She left me alone again. I heard car left. I try to speak again. "You guys can enter now because she didn't have here." They entered and untie me. The police already come and hide. After some minute, she come. She did not know that she had been besieged by the police. "Now, you need to eat. Eat or I will beat you." I refuse again. She slap me again and I laugh. "Why you laugh ? Is it funny ?"

"Huh. Now you can't escape from here. You already been surrounded by police ! Now we can see who will enter in jail." I smirk. She suddenly panick. Police already come out and point the gun at her. I run to Jaemin. "Is it hurt ??" He wiped the blood on my lips. I shake my head. "I'm okay. Don't worry. Let's go." We go to police station to give evidence. "So. We safe now. You don't need to worry again." Jaemin smile at me. I nodded. At night, we practice like always. At evening Hye Jin call me. "Yah Park Hyun Na !! Why ?! Why you didn't tell me about that ?!" I heard she cry. "Hey. Don't cry babe. I just don't want you worry. That's why I didn't tell you. But, where you hear about that ? Are Taeyong tell you ?" I look at Taeyong. "Yes. He tell me. You don't dare to mad at him." I smirk. "Yes... I know. Don't worry." Taeyong already hide behind Doyoung. "Okay. I need to go now. Bye." I declined. "YOU !!! COME HERE !!" I chase Taeyong. "Hey hey... Hye Jin already told you not to mad at me right." I stop. "Huh. Okay then." I give up. We continue our practice untill night.

-

"Hyun Na... Can I come in ??" Jaemin knock the door. I nodded and he come in. I guess what he want at this time. Suddenly he ask me to go out. "Are you free tomorrow night ?" He come to me and sit beside me. "Yes, I'm free tomorrow. Why you asking ?" I look at him. "Nothing. I just feel want to ask you." He smile. "Then, can I sleep ?" He nodded.

Jaemin Pov

I go to dance practice room. I'm glad that they still at there. "You guys... Come here." They go to me. "Why Jaemin ? Is something happen at Hyun Na ?" They look worry. "No, nothing happen at her. I want to tell you guys something." I ask them to come closer. "I want to propose her. So, I need your help. Please." They nodded. "When will you propose her ?" I shake my head. "I don't know when... That's why I need your help and your suggestions." They nodded. We discussed a whole night. The next day, she come to my room. 'Knock knock'. She knock my door. "JAEMIN. Can I enter ?" But I quite. She come in. "Jaemin. Yesterday you say, you want to meet me. Why ?" I shake my head. "Nothing." She go out. Yesterday night, they say that I should ask her out first. So today I will ask her out."

-

Knock knock... "Yes ?" I come in. "Hyun Na. Do you want to go out with me ?" She nodded. "Then, let's go." We go out. She wondering why suddenly I ask her out. 'Second step, bring her to beach.' Hyun Na. Let's go to beach ?" We go to beach. The weather at there very beautiful. We play water untill we get wet. The other member already arrive. "HYUN NA YAAAA !!!" Hoy Hee run to her. Then I and Yang Yang go to somewhere. It's should be with Taeyong but he didn't here because he go to his girlfriend, Hye Jin. We go to prepare ring to propose Hyun Na.

Hyun Na Pov

I was wondering where is Jaemin. I go to Jeno and ask him but he doesn't know. I ask everyone but no one know where is Jaemin. I just walk around and suddenly a stranger come to me and ask me to go to somewhere. I just follow him. After arrived at there. I see many candle. I turn around search that stranger but I didn't see him. I search my member but they also didn't have here. I felt like want to cry. "Yah... Where are you guys. How dare you guys left me alone here." I start crying. I sit at sand. Suddenly someone come stand up front me. It's like Jaemin's leg. I stand up. And he knees. "Hyun Na.." I wiped my tears. "Do you want to marry with me ?" He come out the ring from his pocket. The member also come. "Ouh... That's why you guys leave me alone." We laugh. "Hmm.. I agree." Jaemin jump happily. He come and hug me. "Thanks Hyun Na !" I hug he back.

"I love you, Hyun Na."

"I love you too, Jaemin."

Happy Ending.

Want to know what about Hyo Hee and Hye Jin ??

- Hyo Hee already married with Jay
- Hye Jin also already married with Taeyong.

We get married at same day, same years and same time. This is why we call friendship.