T H R E E

☑︎
Trevor's Pov

I walked out of the house phone in hand. Trying to get at least one bar around this piece of shit.

I couldn't get that girl out of my head.Y/n.What a beautiful name. But what's she doing in a place like this? Why are her friends such dickheads?

My thoughts jumped from my head as I walked into a tree. "Ow," I winced. I walked forward looking back at the tree.

I peeled my eyes away and moved forward holding my phone out, looking towards the shed.

What a dump. I walked inside the shed and inspected it slightly.The wood was completely rotten and the windows were all shattered. The door looked like it was about to fall off its hinges and the roof had multiple holes in it.

I attempted opening the door and it moved.Barely.I slid in between the door and the wall, slightly scratching my leg. I ignored it then turned the torch on my phone on.

A massive sheet was covering something in the middle of the small shack.

I walked over to it phone in hand. Double checked the bars. Still nothing, and my battery was on 1 percent.

I shrugged it off and moved closer to the sheet. I cautiously lifted it up while looking under.

It looked like a...? My phone suddenly died. "Dammit," I sighed and hit my phone a couple times before groaning walking back into the house letting the sheet blow in the wind.

•Time Skip•

I was in the car with Callie and Phoebe driving to work.I wonder if Y/ns is gonna be working there today.

"Hey Pheebs, at school today, don't be afraid to just start a conversation," Callie interrupted my thoughts talking to Phoebe.

I looked at her with a disgusted look. That is the most bullshit advice I've ever heard. I then pursed my lips glaring at her.

"Are you kidding me? That's horrible advice," I snapped. "You're literally setting her up for failure," Callie rolled her eyes behind her sunglasses as I turned to Phoebe.

"Hey, how are the jokes coming along?" I asked Phoebe.

"Why should you never trust atoms?" She asked. I stayed silent waiting for an answer.This is gonna be so bad.

"Because they make up everything," My concern was even worse now. That was literally the worst joke ever.

I went back in my seat and stared at Callie. She glanced at me and broke the silence in the car.

"That's funny-" I cut her off.
"No. No it's not," I turned to the door and started undoing my seatbelt. "Okay you can drop me off here," I said.
"Are you embarrassed?" Callie said in a mocking tone, stopping the car.
"Yep," I replied quickly and jumped out of the car.

Looking both ways I started sprinting across the road. "Love you!" Callie shouted.

I ignored her and kept walking towards spinners. Thinking about the Y/n again. Why can't she get out of my head?

528 words

OMG I finally re wrote this. Tysm for 12k views!!! This is such a short chapter, get mad at past me. Goodbye loves happy reading xx