🌺꧁23꧂🌺

**Before you start this chapter, I'm so sorry I was gone for so long so this chapter is long and ahem there's something you might like ahead.😌

Plus can we get 50 votes on this one? I promise the moment I get 50 votes you're gonna promise yourself a new chapter wayy sooner 😉

SO 50 VOTES ON THIS ONE TO GET A NEW CHAPTER QUICKLY!

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣: 23

🌺💫🌺

Karthik's Pov

There was something wrong. There has got to be something covering my mouth because I can feel it.

Slowly I woke up from my deep sleep and then realized what the fuck it was.

Anairas fist on top of my mouth.

I slowly pushed her hand off my face and twisted away from her to sleep.

Thirty minutes in and I felt some weight over my waist. I opened my eyes again and there it was--a leg covered by her favorite mickey mouse pajama bottoms. 

I mentally rolled my eyes and threw her leg off my body.

I need to get used to her atrocious sleeping positions.

I shook my head in sleepiness and went back to sleep. Five minutes in and I could hear her snoring, I sighed and closed my eyes.

I need to sleep, we have to catch a flight early in the morning and before that, I have to wake up at four.

As soon as I fell back asleep I heard a loud thud followed by a lazy groan. I jumped right up, my trained body in complete fight mode. 

My head snapped to her side of the bed and as I saw it empty I understood exactly what must've happened.

I shook my head and climbed out of bed to go towards her side. And there she was- wrapped in her blankets like a burrito, mouth wide opened, her bed hair sprawled all over her face, and then I heard those annoying tractor snores.

God Damnit woman!

I lowered myself down beside her sleeping body and slowly picked her body in my deliciously muscular embrace- I shook my head to get rid of the thought as soon as it came.

What kind of fucking terms have I started using?

I picked her up and dropped her on the bed as gently as I could in order to not wake her up and then handle her crazy midnight antics. I genuinely lacked the energy to deal with any of the bullshit I know she would put me through if she woke up now.