Golden

"Sorry", Tessa whispered and ducked her head down low. She pushed past him and moved between the rushing students to her class. She reached her class just in time for the second bell. Her eyes scanned over the full classroom but stopped when she spotted an empty seat. Lucky for her, it was beside a window that looked over a field.
The grass stretched far and wide. Bleachers decorated the right and left sides of the field, wich was usually used for football or soccer games. Tessa would gaze down at the field and beyond to the city. The high buildings that were to far to reach but just close enough to admire their beauty. Sometimes some of the sports players would practice on the field in wich Tessa had no interest on gazing and when Tessa took her seat, she saw that just to her luck that there was indeed a few football players outside on the field. She guessed 5. It was the usual players she saw outside. A red head, two brown, a blonde one and dirty blonde. The sixth one that was usually there, was not. Tessa scanned the field but did not see his long slender figure or his gelled black hair. In some way she was glad he was not there, because Tessa did not have the strength to resist a gaze towards him as he ran across the field. Sweat dripping from his head causing his slick gelled hair to fall out of place and stick to his forehead, his toned and muscled figure sprinting across the field. The speed he had to be across the field in seconds was astounding yet he did not show tiredness during a game. It seemed asif the excitement rapped around him completely and soaked in the tiredness he should feel. Once he had told Tessa that it was not the excitement that wrapped around him. He said that it was the adrenaline running through his veins when someone else had the ball, that he yearned to have it in his hands. To feel the roughness of the rubber against his hands, to feel the other players behind him racing after him to get the ball. It was when the game was over that the adrenaline would bleed out of his veins and leave space for tiredness and exhaustion. Luckily for her he was not there. Tessa glanced away from the window. Just as she turned her eye cought something on the field. Or more like someone on the field. Approaching it in the schools training clothes. Black shorts and shirt.Light blue, sea blue and dark blue stripes decorated where the shoulders connect. The same stripes was also alined on the sides of the shorts. On the high left side of the shirt was the small word of the schools moto. We do not cower when we fall.
And on the back was blue flames in different shades to show the shadows and form of the flames. Inside the flame was a dark figure standing om from the ground. Like a soldier rising after a hard blow.
Usually this would not bother Tessa but this time it was different. The boy coming on to the field was nun other than the one that she had saw moment ago. She did not remember him wearing the school's training gear but then again she did not even remember what he had wore. His posture was perfect. He kept his body upright and strong not even blinking at the other players staring daggers through his skull. And of course, to Tessa's luck, she realized that he was hot. He was tall, taller than the other players on the field passing the red head by just an inch or two. His hair almost gold in the sunlight. Tessa wondered if up close that the shine might blind you. But it was madness of course, no one's hair could be that beautiful.  If his hair was not gold in the sunlight then those bright cognac brown eyes definitely were. They shined so bright in the ligh that they almost looked like golden stars in the night sky. Beyond them they still held kindness, gazing at the players infront of him. A bright smile spread across his face almost lighting up the dark shadows and cracks in Tessa's heart.
She knew she should not gaze at him like this. The wanting to see that smile up close, to want the feel of those golden locks between her fingers, to hear his gentle voice, to feel the kindness in those eyes. The pure image of him sealing the cracks and holes of her heart was delusional because deep down her betrayal told her that that would not last and he would only cause more wounds and holes. Nevertheless Tessa leaned forward as he opened his mouth and started to speak. Even if she could not hear she could at least try and lip-read his words. Tessa's head almost pushed against the cold window. Before Tessa could even make out the first words, her head snapped to the front of the class at the teacher's voice boomed through the classroom. "Quiet down." Even if she did not yell the word they were firm and full of authority. At the sound at their teachers voice, the students did settle down and shut their mouths. The day began at that. Tessa was swept up in work that she forgot about the golden boy outside.