Ruby Rose: Origin Part 1

[There are a few major changes in this. For starters, Hunstmen and Grimm don't exist and neither does aura. Ruby and Yang live in Vale.  And schools like Signal and Beacon are just private schools. Got all that? Good. Although there are other changes that I'll let the story tell.]

3rd POV

A few days ago

A large lump is seen underneath a red colored blanket with snores being heard from underneath it, the rays of the sun peaking through the bedroom window. A loud knocking is heard from outside the bedroom, as an annoyed groan is heard from the bed before the snoring continues.

???: Wake up Rubes! We're gonna be late for the tour!

The snores come to an abrupt stop, as the blanket comes flying off to reveal a Caucasian girl with pale skin,red tipped with black hair, and bright silver eyes.

Ruby: I'M UP, I'M UP, I'M UP!

???: Well, you better hurry up! I'm not gonna wait for you to get dressed.

Ruby: Just gimme a minute!

Practically sprinting to her closet, Ruby pulls out the first clothes she sees and rushes to put them on.

???: If you don't come out of that room in the next minute, I'm leaving you behind!

Ruby: Just give me a second, Yang!

Sprinting out of her bedroom and into the bathroom, Ruby quickly washes her face and brushes her teeth and quickly runs back out and downstairs into the kitchen where she sees her older sister already dressed for the day.

Ruby's eyes couldn't help but stare at Yang's mechanical arm, she had lost in an accident a couple of years ago and Ruby still hadn't gotten used to seeing it. Yang didn't seem to pay any mind to the staring however.

Yang: Took you long enough.

Ruby: It didn't even take me ten minutes.

Yang: Don't care, come on. If you miss the tour of your new school, you're gonna be lost on your first day.