the same kid

"You're gonna fckd up dude!" Heiji said.

Shinichi sip his old fashioned drink.

"I rather be dead than being dumped by Shiho again. I don't want to lose her and specially our Family is getting bigger now... they're my only happiness."

"I know how you feel and that's understandable but ya know what? When she told you no more secrets you should've confess what's going on."

"And then what? She'll be upset and will decide to leave me for good? I don't want that!"

"So what's your plan now?"

"I'll still keep it. I don't want to stress out my wife."

"I don't know man! But that's not a good idea."

Shinichi sighed.

"I don't know what to do now." The sadness in his eyes are visible.

"We know Shiho well, she doesn't like secrets and the more you keep it to her, Things will be more complicated. Remember when you're trying to find Ran? And Shiho finds out? She got hurt and leaves you."

Shinichi met Heiji's gaze.

"For what I know was that She doesn't want anyone to hide things from her specially to the one she trusted the most." Heiji tap his bestfriend's shoulder.

A tear fell off Shinichi's face. The two continue drinking, after 3 hours Shinichi passed out in the private club they're in. His phone rings and Heiji answer it.

"Hey Shiho!"

"H-Heiji?!?"

"Yeah it's me!"

"Are you with Him?" She sounds worried.

"Oh yeah. We bond and drink and forget about the time but I'm not really drunk so don't worry I can still drive and take him safely in your house." He assured.

"Are you sure about that? I can send a driver over there to fetch both of you."

"I'm 100% sure!"

"Ok Heiji. I'll see you two. Please take care."

"I will. thanks."

The call ended and Heiji takes his bestfriend out of the club. He started the engine and drives on the way to the Kudo's residence.

It takes 20 minutes before they can reach their destination, Heiji parked the car inside the garage where Shiho's waiting.

"Thank you Heiji. Sorry because you needed to take him home." She said.

Heiji chuckles.