Ch-7

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 13

Date of Update: 13.01.2022

****

“Wait what?” Rivan asked shocked as he heard about Ragini’s job.

“Yes it’s a taxi company specially for women ran by woman. It’s just for few kilometres. I have planned everything for this when I have decided to become surrogate. That is why I have asked Sanskar ji to teach me driving. Now I got the job. I need to join from tomorrow.” Ragini says.

“Seriously di! You want to…” he just stopped talking further.

“You know what, do whatever you want to. But I am not leaving the job as you said.” He said irritated of his di who has been just ordering him since few days.

“You are leaving the job. I have got the application for college. Fill it up. Your college starts next week. And no more arguments.” Saying she goes.

He sits on the couch holding his head. He takes his phone and dials a number.

“You either kidnap her or I will lock her in the room.” He said irritated as the phone got received.

“What happened Rivan?” Asked Sanskar.

“A job as a cab driver. Women taxi!” He says huffing.

“So?” Sanskar asked casually.

“What so? I can’t let my sister work as a taxi driver.” He says irritated.

“Come on Rivan. It’s her choice and no job is small. Do not argue for such things.” Sanskar says seriously.

“But jiju…” he was about to argue but interrupted by Sanskar.

“Did she stop you when you said you got a job as a waiter in the café?” Sanskar asked him.

Rivan sighs.

“Okay! Fine! But she is asking me to stop going to Café and go to college.” Rivan says.

“So? What’s there to get irritated in that? Go!” Sanskar says.

“Jiju yaar I told you I want her to complete her studies. Atleast her graduation. She has left in between her final year.” Rivan says.

“Trust me. She will. Just give me sometime. Everything will go according to us. She just needs to accept her love for me. And I will make everything fine. You just start your studies. Don’t make her worried.” Sanskar says.

“Since you are saying I am accepting. Otherwise I wouldn’t.” Rivan says.

“That’s like a good brother. Happy college life Mr. Rivan Gadodia. Enjoy it to the fullest!” Sanskar says smiling.

Rivan chuckles.

“Chalo will meet you in the evening. Take care!” Sanskar says before hanging up the call.