Ch-Last

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 08

Date of Update: 08.02.2022

****

“Sweetheart why aren’t you understanding?” Sanskar asks with tired voice.

It’s been a week since Ragini confessed her feelings to Sanskar. Sanskar has asked Ragini and Rivan to shift to Maheshwari house and they are now staying in Maheshwari house. Nisha went back to Patna.

“It’s been three years Sanskar. Why are you so adamant in getting my studies complete?” Ragini asks annoyed.

Sanskar sighs and sits beside her. He cups her face and makes her look at him.

“Because I want you to fulfil those dreams which you had to leave in the mid way.” He says.

Ragini looks at him lovingly. She moves close and hugs him tight.

“But I can’t stay one year away from you.” She says.

“I swear I will visit every weekend and you will be coming for holidays in the middle. I will not let you miss me.” He says.

“Pakka?” She asks looking at him.

He nods. She pouts and nods okay. He smiles.

“Finally!” Rivan exclaims as Sanskar said that Ragini agreed to continue her studies when they are having dinner.

Ragini hits his head. He glares her.

“You want me to get mad or what?” he asks glaring.

“As if you aren’t now!” she says sarcastically.

“Jiju see na!” Rivan whines.

“I saw!” he says as he gives a look to Ragini.

All chuckle while Rivan huffs.

****

“Take Care Ragu!” Sapna says kissing her forehead as Ragini is leaving to Indore for her studies.

Sanskar has got everything ready in ten days. Though college has started and one month has passed he doesn’t want her to waste time anymore and got all those things required done.

“I will miss you my Chotu!” Ragini says kissing Aayush’s forehead and then hugging him fondly.

Her eyes are teary. She then hugs Aakash who asks her to take care.

“Do not trouble di. Help her in house holds whenever you are home. Study well.” Ragini says to Rivan cupping his face.

“Take Care!” That is what Rivan could say.

He hugs her tight with teary eyes. Bidding bye to everyone Ragini and Sanskar get settled in car.

“You packed everything right?” Sanskar asks almost tenth time.