013

Tʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ sᴏɴɢ

Tʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ sᴏɴɢ

ᗰIᑕᕼᗩᗴᒪ

❥➪ 1982

𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙖𝙘𝙩...

𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧, Michael close to her side, guiding her through the minimal crowd that populated among lines to the doors. "Where are you heading?" Sam asked, interest peeked as she tilted over towards the male.

The optic-eyed boy could only hum his answer in return, "when you hate Science, i hate English." Now expression filled with dread thinking of even going near that teacher and or classroom.

Sam eyed the boy in suspicion, a slight perk of her lip tilting upwards, "that's classy, hating the advancements of English."

Michael glowered over to her, "It's not that per say, it's more over the shit i don't want to do - like poems? Like fuck i want to do a poem!" He gripped his baby hairs staticky.

The girl snorted in response, nodding in a slight agreement, "Never woo'd a girl before with a poem?" She accused.

"Can't say i have," Michael side-eyed the girl, arriving nearer - door now infront of the two from where Biology was. The platinum window filled the class with students whom made it on times minutes before she did.

Turning to the boy in grace, "Thank you - for taking me to class - if you hadn't i.. i honestly don't know where i would've ended up." Right hand attached to her neck, his left eyebrow twitched upwards in one word - amusement.

"Well i should be the one thanking you, without your clear no-sight-of-seeing-where-you're-going, i wouldn't have talked to you," he shrugged, leaning against the cream-coloured wall in which Sam weighed on her feet.

"In that case," Sam immediately put on the most bitchest, hardcore American accent she could pull out of her ass. "You're welcome for my presence or whateva'."

A cringed gaze caused by the boy only rippling in laughter, the two slowed down now staring at one another, the girl now glaring into her classroom. "I should probably head in now."

Michael hummed in agreement, now lifting himself off of the wall and walking towards the girl, "before you go in- i wanted to ask you something." Sudden gaze towards the now interesting carpet.

Sam could only edge on Mike, "go for it, all ears."

Inhaling into calming nerves that pulsed through him, unknowingly wondering why he was even nervous in the first place. "Well tomorrow they open up the newer Arcade Games down by The Games Galore and was sorta- wondering - you don't have to say yes by the way," he dragged forward, now realising he's slowly becoming into a rambling mess Harry taught him the opposite of. Now, remaining back with words, coughing to stop himself as he watched Sam whom watched him with a delightful glare.