001

Lɪᴠᴇ ɪs ʟɪғᴇ

Lɪᴠᴇ ɪs ʟɪғᴇ

ᔕᗩᗰ

❥➪ 1982

𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣...

𝗦𝗔𝗠, 𝗔 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗪𝗛𝗢𝗠 𝗜𝗦 𝗔 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗧 𝗜𝗡 𝗦𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗠 who despised any idea of being well-known. The girl was an easy going person however not accompanying herself with many friends which has lead Sam remotely kept to herself.

Bringing back to reality,  Sam was currently balancing on a thin stick of wood, her arm straining as she restocked the shelves on the right side of the store: the green, pomegranate and earl grey in balance, around three packages each ontop of one another as she stood. Sam could feel her body begin to rock where she had one white headphone draped on her earlope the other dangling down her chest.

The concentration she had painted upon her features, only then did her tongue drape out of her mouth with teeth indents. Focusing as she felt the weight slowly get removed towards the oak shelves. Concentration peered among firey in the women's gaze, knowing she had vinyls to stack.

Music blaring down her ears, only vaguely can the identification of the song can be heard by only beats. Sam was listening to 'TheEraOf80s' it's radio'd static squirmed into words, "Hello all, funky time and the beginning of a new year! Music presented on this radio tonight and all the nights of the year will be gnarly! be sure to listen and repeat because this will be the best beats coming your way! Start your morning with the classics known as Daryl Hall and the upmost hottest hit John Oates with '𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝" And with a small singing tone the male went right up to the radio once more, "(no can do)! Official here and live, running in.. now!"

The tune making her head bounce slightly, loving the music pick, as she muttered curses, "shit shit." The first green tea box fell and soon it felt like dominos all piling on the boxes in which vinyls were kept neatly.

Sam's body wobbled, rapidly changing postures to keep the tea intact. Hearing the racket,  Aunt Hope, slowly rushed passed the marbled drapes that hung from the door frame near the register. Her frail comportment made immediate contact with the young girl who struggled to keep still, "If you keep with that stance, you're only delaying the inevitable." Her voice croaked.

The distant change in sound made Sam jump and successfully make kissable association with the ground, a small groan left the girls lips as she was left limp on the velcro carpet. She lifted her body up, rubbing her cheek in attempt to hope the sting would remove itself once done so. Her eyes connected with the older women and all she could give was a lopsided smile, gripping her cassette tape lead to turn the volume down, the Walkerman brand peeping above her dark bagged jeans.