3.

ZACK'S POV

I threw her my t shirt to put on to sleep in, tucked her in and kissed her forehead. I wrote her a note to say where I was going and what time id be back. I waited till she fell asleep, I was going to be late to work but oh well I need to make sure she is safe. I arrived at work 20 minutes late but is what ever I own the club. Bruno walked up to me "your late, what is your excuse this time." "I hopefully have a new sub I if can gain her trust" "Ooo will she be another stripper or is she actually good for you" "she's good for me Bruno. I promise you she is. Her name is Fleur." "I hope she is good for you I want to see sober you for a while." "I promise"

FLUER'S POV

I woke up from my nap and realised Zack was not here, it was kind of sad he was not here. I go to up and had a shock through the system from the cold floor tiles, "he needs a carpet" I whispered to my self. I walked down stairs to the kitchen, I am ravished, I noticed the note on the fridge just before I opened it. I read it allowed "hi darling I'm sorry I had to leave but I needed to get to work. there is some pasta in the fridge if you like or you can order a pizza. It will be put on my tab, I always pay my tab at the end of the month. ill see you later at about 4 am ish but I would prefer it if you got some more sleep. From Zack" he has really neat handwriting. Like obviously I'm getting a pizza, I will save some for him when he gets home because I will most definitely be asleep at 4 am jeez that early.

I wondered into the living room with Uber eats open on my phone to order a pizza. I ordered a meat feast with extra sausage, it said it would be here in 20 minutes so I just sad on the sofa with a glass of white wine, I found a bottle in the fridge. It was a 1976 chardonnay from Brittany. the Pizza arrived sooner then it said but I got my delicious pizza. I curled up on the sofa and started to munch.

ZACK'S POV

I wanted to be at home snuggled up with Fleur on this fine evening. I hope she has eaten and had something to drink. I carried on working until it got to about one and there where about 4 men in here so I left and got Bruno to lock up. I got in at about half one ish, Fleur was curled up on the sofa with a half eaten pizza and a bottle of wine by her. I put the wine back in the fridge and put the glass in the dishwasher. I picked up a bit of pizza and took a bite then sat down next to her and stroked her hair as she snored softly. I finished my slice of pizza and snuggled up next to her and feel asleep also.

I was rudely awaken by a phone call at about 10 am, also, woke up Fleur. It was a work call so I answered and kissed her head. I mouthed good morning as I stood up and walked to the kitchen to put the kettle on. She got up and walked over to me and kissed my shoulder. I kissed her forehead and proceed to open up a cupboard with all my mugs in it. I got out a plain black mug out for me an done with cats on, that my mother bought me to add colour to my place, for Fleur. I then got out the coffee and motioned to the tea and she nodded her head. "Bruno I will be at work in half an hour, bye" "sorry Fleur I have to go to work again!" I started to pour the hot water into our mugs and go the milk and sugar out for her tea. I have my coffee with a little milk I don't like it black like a lot of people think. I made our drinks and and she went to sit on the sofa as I headed upstairs to shower and get ready for work.

I can not get her out of my head she is so transfixed in my mind. I let the hot water run over my body as she was running over my mind. I didn't hear the door open to the master bathroom.

FLUERS POV

I opened the door to the master bathroom and tiptoed inside, it was really steamy so he couldn't really see me which was good as I wanted to surprise him, no what am I doing, no I only have one chance to do this. I undressed and let my pyjamas in a pile by the door and tiptoed over to the shower. I drew the shower curtain back, he turned to face me with a startled look which soon changed to a look of confused then I could see the lust growing in his eyes aa I slowly stepped into the shower to join him.

Word count 888

Please support thank you