Chapter 1

Starlette's PoV

It came totally unexpected. It was not supposed to end like this, she thought. Everyone's attention went to what's above them. The light beam that would blind anyone that would look into it, above their heads, came sticking down in the middle of the battlefield causing a huge explosion, destroying everything that came in its way. At that moment Starlette new this is how she dies. For a moment her ears where ringing and she tried to stand against the extreme wind waves that were caused from the explosion.

She's trying to dodge the rocks that are flying towards her. Starlette couldn't dodge them all and got hit straight against the head. Her sight began to fade into black dots, blood gushing out of her wound and soon after she fell unconscious to the ground.

She slowly regained back her consciousness. Her surroundings being unfamiliar to her. she knew she wasn't safe here. Here surrounding full of corpses of her once most trusted comrades and their enemies. In her panic she tried to get up immediately being stopped by the huge amount of pain she is feeling. She tried to hold in a pained scream but failed.With panic in Starlette's face she looked down to her in blood covered scratched up legs, trying to move them. She let out another painful scream, not being able to move them and only feeling pain. But she knew she needed to get away from this place as soon as possible. To find as save space so nobody would find her.

Her only way to get away was dragging herself with the last strength her body could muster up. Starlette's body was screaming at her to stop. To give up. But her will to live is stronger.

"I want to live, I want to live, I WANT TO LIVE" is all she could think.

Her Legs already broken and her pants ripped from the impact with the rocks where just being pulled behind her as she drags herself to a shelter, a bloody trail following behind her. Before her was the destroyed Watchtower that they used as a hidden camp before they where ambushed.
This is better than  just lying in the open battlefield where her enemies could easily see her. Starlette dragged herself into a darker corner hidden under some collapsed stone walls from the destroyed tower. Her arms now without strength gave away under her and she flopped on the ground landing painfully on her wounded shoulder.

Letting out a pained groan, Starlette turned her heavy body so she was laying with her back on the cold and hard stone. Her whole body is exhausted and hurt all over. It was hard for her to not directly fall back into the black void she hated so much. Eyes feeling so heavy she let out a stressed  sign and closed her eyes. Allowing for her to slip into another state of unconsciousness.

-----------------------------

Hello People!
I think this is my first time trying to write my  own story...?
Please excuse me if there are any spelling mistakes or stuff like that. .. English is sadly not my first language.

You are welcome to point out any mistakes you may see!

I hope y'all are having an amazing day!