||Chapitre 5|| Interruption

Happy 2022, hope y'all had nice vacation!

╰(*'︶'*)╯♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

||Rengoku's pov||

-now now! What is happening here!

Giyuu- Rengoku-san! It's not what it look like!!

I was surprised Giyuu talked to me which such voice! Never thought he could!

-What is it supposed to look like then!

As expected he stayed silent. He looked at the floor with his hand on his chin. Maybe his thinking of an answer?

-What ever it is supposed to look like, you can stop thinking of an answer now! I was just checking on Kamado boy. I'd like to hear about this "Dance of the fire god" he's been talking to Shinobu lately!

Tanjiro raised his head, finally calmed by whatever Giyuu said.

Tanjiro- I would love to tell you Rengoku-san!

-That's the spirit! How about we go to the jardin estate right now to discuss the matter?

Giyuu's eyes suddenly went wide like he had the revelation of his life. He looked at me with his ocean eyes and said with his usual voice

Giyuu- Rengoku-san, I would want to come to so I can see if I know anything about this Dance you two been talking about.

I was surprised by this action! It's rare of Giyuu ta ask and spend time with other Hashira or even other demon slayer in general.

-Sure thing Giyuu! Alright let's go right now!

With that I turned around and walked to the only silent place of Shinobu's estate. I knew Tanjiro had a great smell so he shouldn't have any problem finding the way in.

||Tanjiro's pov||

As Rengoku left, I couldn't help but ask why Tomioka-san was spending so much time with me lately and why he wanted to know about the Dance of the Fire God. It's not like I don't like the idea of spending times with him! It's just that, why would a water hashira know anything about a breathing technique that is related to fire?

Anyway, as I got up to follow Rengoku, Tomioka-san grabbed my hand and stared in my eyes.

Giyuu- Tanjiro, after your mission I want to tell you something.

He sounded very serious and by his smell, he was very anxious but he had this joyful sent to. What a weird combination if you ask me-

-Sure Tomioka-san! Anything you wanna talk about I'll be here to hear about it!

With that, I squeezed his hand and started to drag him to the spot Rengoku wanted us to go.

-Come on Tomioka-san! We need to move or else Rengoku-san will be waiting for us and his smell will start disappearing!

All I could see was a red Tomioka which made me very happy. I don't know why it made me happy but he was really cute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you guys have tips to get a sort of eating disorder in control other then to go see professional?- because I'm kinda forcing myself not to eat but not really- like I just skip a meals a day or something- but even when I'm super hungry- I can't get myself to eat a lot- and idk what to do anymore- any tips?   (*'꒳'*)