Part-3

REUNION DAY:
UNNAV left from their house early in the morning to reach the location...it was uphills in kasauli
Everyone else also left as per the time to reach the destination...

Unnav & mannat reached the villa around 10am..
They got down from the car and saw arsh there sitting with his wife...unnav were meeting them after few months..

Mannat screamed-arsh chachu!!!(nd went running to hug him)
Arsh-(he took her up in his arms)hayeee mera baccha agaya...kaisi hai meri sherni?
Mannat-apki sherni bohot achi hai....chachu muje abh roar Krna bhi Ata hai(nd she removes cute roaring sound which to listening everyone laughs)
Arsh-wah mera bahadur baccha!
(keeps her down and meets unnav)
MNV-kaisa hai deenu?
Arsh-kaisa dikh rha hu?
Unnsu-paa yaar kafi mote hogaye ho..bhabhi aap kitna khana deti ho inko..
Arsh wife-mai healthy hi deti hu baki bahar kya khate pata nhi😏
Arsh-aree☺️aae paa kya bolrhi waise tu bhi koi abh Hailey nhi lagrhi samji🤭
Unnsu-hawww how dare u!
(starts running behind him and seeing it mannat also runs, mnv and arshs wife keep laughin)
MNV-chalo bhabhi Inka chalta hi rahega hum loby mai jakr baithe sab ane tak...
Arshs wife-ha chalo😂

Later the Delhi gang came which was addy nd rishu only their fionce didn't came...the punjab gang was meeting them after a year coz they met at a mutuals party a year ago...

Everyone hugged each other...
Then mannat came near unnsu nd asked in a very little voice...
Mannat-mumma inko mai mili hu na?
Unnsu laughed-are baby ha mili ho aap 1yr ago....Milo jayo phirse ye addy chachu hai nd this is rishu chachu...

Rishu-helluu mannat!!come here...aap bhul gye kya hume🥺
Addy-ha na...but humne toh kitni saari chocolates layi thi woh jo mannat hume janti thi uskeliye but abh kya kre...
Mannat-kisne bola mai apko nhi janti...mai janti hu
(goes and hugs both of them seeing this everyone laughed)
Mannat-abh chocolates doge?
Rishu-acha ji badmash ek no ho...yeh lo
(Taking them she runs and goes to play in the garden area)
Addy-badmash toh ofcourse hogi na beti kiski hai..
Unnsu-shutup ha addy ....she's my clever girl😚
Addy-rehne de Bhai(to mnv)tera kya hota hoga pata chal gaya muje😔
MNV-toh kya bichara mai(fake tears😭)
Unnsu-ha aur kya na(looks at MNV😏) dekhti hu badme kitne bichare ho...
Everyone laughs...

After an hour it was around 12:30pm..
The mumbai gang arrived which was #aktk #aasan who were meeting the Delhi and punjab gang after 3years🤧

Everyone was sitting in the garden area and mannat was playing when the mumbai gang arrived..
TK-kya bolti public!!!
Everyone looked back and runned to hug each other...mannat was standing there only watching them clueless😅

Everyone there got emotional and were now happy...
TK-manav bhai mannat?
MNV-kaha gyi yehi toh thi(looks around and saw her standing there)bubbu come fast Mamu chachu chachi masi sab aye hai...
(She didn't leave from there so tanzeel went)
TK-omgg kitni badi hogayi...hi baby
Mannat-hiee(watching the floor)
TK-are baby daro mat mai apka mamu hu apke mumma ka sabse bestfriend
(She looked up and gave a smile)
Au-oye mannat woh nhi hum hai yaha tumhare masi's tumhare mumma ke girl bestfriendssss and papa ke also bestfriendsss..

(Tk took her in his arms and went near every one...Everyone slowly said hi to her coz she was little scared coz of new faces to her...
Then she little got comfortable with them..

Then everyone had lunch and went to their respective room for rest coz they travelled...
Later at night they again met had chit chats, remembered their old days and got a Lil emo...also played with mannat and then went to sleep...

2days went they were having great time with each other..)

It was 15th nov morning:
Unnav were sleeping in each other's arms but suddenly unnsus sleep got disturbed and she woke up leaving MNV and saw here and there....she tried to wake MNV up who finally got up...

MNV-kya hua?(sleepy tone)
Unnsu-manav mannat kaha hai?
MNV-yeh kya soyi hai(points in between of them and sees)kaha gayi?
Unnsu-wohi mai puchri...door bhi lock hai...usko kholne thodi ayega...
Mnv-rukja panic mat ho...
(Calls someone and asks nd keeps the phn)
UNNSU-kya hua kisko phn Kiya tha?
MNv-woh...

Reunion done🤧
Also kaha hogi mannat..
Next chpt soon😅🤞🏻