Part-7

As they went inside Unnsu was the happiest seeing the view...

Unnsu-Manav!this is just soo bful🥺
MNV-(came and back hugged her)not more than you!(kissed her neck)
Unnsu-(turned towards him and kept her hands around his neck and he kept his hands around her waist)itna sab karte ho mere liye infact sabkeliye and that too without expecting anything back!what did I even do to deserve this much happiness and splly YOU!?
MNV-ye sab krta hu coz u are there with me everytime,u care not only for me but for all my family,u have sacrificed so many things for me and the most important thing u have gave me the precious gift ever which is MANNAT!
Ye sabke samne to yeh sab jo kiya hai woh kuch bhi nhi hai!(gives a peck on her forehead)

Unnsu-Manav!this is just soo bful🥺MNV-(came and back hugged her)not more than you!(kissed her neck)Unnsu-(turned towards him and kept her hands around his neck and he kept his hands around her waist)itna sab karte ho mere liye infact sabkeliye an...

Till now unnsu had Lil tears
Unnsu-i love you🥺
MNV-more than anything!😚 Happy 8 yrs of togetherness!
Unnsu-(kissed his cheek)waise it's 9 na manav.
MNv-matlab?
UNNSU-what matlab?shaadi ke pehle bhi toh saath the...
Mnv-mam mai aaj hamari shaadi hui hai toh uske 8hai🙂
UNNSU-u said together isliye i said 9😔
MNV-are ha ok ok 9 bas!
Unnsu-yes and to many more janams!
MNv-baapre agle janam bhi ayegi (murmurms but unnsu heard it)
UNNSU-huh!😠YOUUUU
(He runs and she runs behind him in the room...after 2-3 rounds mnv stops and unnsu running clashes on his chest and they both fell on the bed while MNV being on top)
MNV-ahh...abh agayi na hold mai..(catches her hands)
Unnsu-bas abh mai thak gyi kitna bhagate ho MNV😓
MNV-are itne mai thak gyi the night is young babe 🌚
Unnsu-(saw his expressions and got to know his intentions)koi Young vagera nhi yeh bful view hai toh muje yeh dekhte dekhte sona hai chalo utho mere upr se...
MNV-hein!?ye kya matlab hua?😩tume pata hai mannat kya boli thi?(in a serious tone)
Unnsu-kya hua kya boli phn aya kya uska?bolo...(gets serious)
MNV-woh boli thi ki usko ek baby sibling chahiye😌🤭
UNNSU-huh!?manav😖...(starts beating him with one hand)
MNV-kya!?tuje nhi lagta kya mannat bichari akeli pad gyi hai koi toh chahiye na uske saath khelne mai🤧
Unnsu-nhi ji bilkul akeli nhi padi woh usko sambhalte meri halat kharab hojati hai toh tab kya hoga!nhi re baba😳
MNV-😔kya hi bolu mai abh bichari mannat choti hai kuch samjegi nhi..(was getting up from her but...unnsu pulls him back nd he again fells on her)
MNV-😳kya hogaya!?
Unnsu-kya kya?har waqt bahane kyu dhundte ho sidha sidha bol kyu nhi dete!?
MNV-kya bol nhi deta...mai toh sidha sadha ladka hu kya fasa rhi ho tum muje😌🤧
Unnsu-ha kafii sidhe ho tum!(nd further saying nothing she pecks on his lips)
MNV-acha ji🌚
Unnsu-honestly speaking the way you love me Manav has no words and I'm so very much at peace that time which I don't get ever in doing anything else...
(Saying this unnsu just smiled and went in the flow of kissing him so passionately..he responded back with the same energy...after few secs mnv broke the kiss and looked at unnsu and after looking unnsu just signaled him with blinking her eyes and giving a huge smile..mnv saw it and..)
MNV-i love you!
(He just covered them with the blanket and these two souls were one again... flowing in the river of Peace!)

That's it for this chpt!hope y'all like it🤧
Do comment ur reviews!
And the next chpt ummm don't know 😅🤧 prelims toh khatam hogaye but 1month mai boards hai 🙂aur muje abh tak seriousness nhi aya hai😭so pata nhi agr muje chnge chaiye hoga study se tabhi I'll update!sowwiee🥺