1.

Darkness all around. The dark forest. The place seem familiar but also unfamiliar. Its cold. Freezing. Nicklaus seemed a bit afraid, " its dark, and cold. Elijah, are you there. I can't see you." Elijah was just a few meters away from him, he came forward, "yes, nicklaus, I'm right here. We made the vow to stay together, didn't we? No matter what."
-" i made you life hell, tortured you, daggered you, killed your loved once, still you care for me? Still you chose to die my side? Still you forgave me..."
-" cause i made the vow nicklaus. "Always and forever".. a thousand years ago.. and what are you talking about betrayals, i also betrayed you. Didn't i?"
Nicklaus was about to say something.. but pause abruptly. There's a noise. Like a foot step on the dried leaf. Something is coming. They both look at each other, and stand still, ready to fight, together.
A light figure came into sight. A woman. Blond hair, brave eyes, "klaus.."
-" cami.. you're here.." klaus step forward towards her. She almost ran towards him, they hug tightly.
-" i know you can do that. You've made this. I'm happy for you."
Klaus's voice choked. But he still spoke,"I've missed you."
-" so now what? Back to the therapist? "
-" you know, you saved me many times, from even myself. I don't know how to express all these." He looked straight in her eyes.
-"i know. I know everything." They're eyes locked upon each other, and they kissed.