.Freddy?.

YOU started walking into the big space, looking all over the desks for a Backstage Pass. Gregory went to the top right as you followed behind, Afraid to lose him. Opening another gift he found the said THING.

"Got it! Now we should be able to find the lift controls." He smiled, showing you the pass. "Alright, come on!" You walked to an orange-colored room and strode through the open gate. Opening the other door, you saw Monty And Roxy drawings on the wall.

Opening another door you got back to the place you were in, in the beginning. Running to the door the opposite of Freddy's room, "TO STAGE CONTROLS. AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY." Putting the card before it, it opens. You pace in, and up the stairs.

Finally getting to the upper floor you see another door with a mic symbol on it, you walk to it and it opens automatically. You see another door like it and walk-in. The place was filled with screens, control desks, and chairs. Walking into another passage there was also the same thing.

Seeing the flashlight charger, you walk to it, charge your flashlight, and go back to Gregory as he presses the nose of the toy head. It opens up to something else? "There's something else in here. What's this? It looks... Old." An alarm goes off as he gets the badge and disc

"What the hell!? Stop pressing random stuff you see!" You exclaim.

"Sorry! I didn't know it would do that!" He apologized at the time Freddy started talking.

"Gregory, (name)? What did you do? S-something happened. I can communicate again. I think you fixed my signal. Thank you." His voice wasn't glitchy anymore as he talked. His face started appearing on the monitors,

"Woah, we can see you on the monitor!" You gave a small smile although he couldn't see it.

"I didn't think you could stand up." Gregory confusedly spoke.

"Consider it a...second wind."

You looked at the big screen on the right side, "Gregory, Freddy, look! Roxy and Monty, they're both coming to the office!" You pointed on the screen, fearful. "Oh no!"

"Do not let them in. The security doors are equipped with electrical deterrents. If you see them banging on the doors, hit the appropriate button. The shock should stun them."

"Okay, but how do we get out of here?" Gregory looked around.

"Do you see the large vent on the floor? You are probably standing on top of it. If I can reach the room under you, I should be able to force it open and let you two out." After a few seconds, Freddy continued, "all the doors appear to be on lockdown. Hmm... Look for me on the monitors. If you see me waving, push the button in front of the corresponding monitor to open the door."

Freddy's face from the monitor glitched and turned to The Rabbit.

"There You Are. See You Soon!" Their high glitchy voice said. Your faces full of fear, Freddy shouted out, "Hurry, kids! I cannot stop them." The monitors went back to normal and you could see Freddy next to a door. You push the button and the door opens.

Gregory saw Roxy pounding on one of the doors and ran to the door, tapping the green button with his Finger. It stunned Roxy. Your press another button on the door Monty was at, shocking him.