.Recharge Time.

"To reconnect Freddy's head, repeat the correct sequence by pressing the flashing buttons on Freddy's upper body."

'Don't you dare mess up.' YOU furrowed your EYEBROWS.

--------

"Good job. Freddy is all patched up and ready for the big show. You may now exit the protective cylinder."

Luckily, you both walked out of the cylinder safe and sound. "There's so much tech stuff in here. Is there anything we could use to stop the other bots?" Gregory voiced out his thoughts. "Wow, might be the only time you actually think." You joked before Freddy answered, "Bright lights in the eyes cause us to briefly malfunction. I suppose a Fazerblast or a Faz Cam could work. considering you are two people, you can get one each."

"Where do we get one?" Gregory asked before you could ask him yourself.

"You can win a Fazerblaster in Fazer Blast. Faz Cams are often confiscated in Monty Golf, but you will need a Party Pass to open one of those attractions. Chica normally gives them out for birthdays. Check her green room in Rockstar Row. You may find one there." He explained, continuing, "Use the service elevators at the back of the room. They go up to Rockstar Row. It looks like they are all out of order except for Roxy's." He finished, walking out of the cylinder.

You all walk up to the red stairs, getting to the service elevators, you notice some...blueprints? "Freddy, (name)? Check out these pictures. Chica has some sort of special voice-box, Roxy has new eyes, and Monty was given better claws. We have to get these! We could upgrade you!" Gregory looked at them all as he spoke, yet you weren't listening. You were just focusing on something else.

"Gregory, these parts belong to my friends. I would never do anything to hurt them." As Freddy said that, you were pretty confused... But you didn't bother to ask, just hoping you'll get it somehow. "What? All they've done all night is try to hurt (name) and me! They deserve what they get..." He mumbled the last part. You were a bit confused but you got an idea of what they were talking about.

"There must be a good explanation. They are not capable of hurting a guest. None of us are. It would go against our programming." Gregory opened his mouth to speak but he decided against it. He just pulled you along to the purple, grey door and you let him. Getting to the elevator, Gregory opened it and you three walked in. The doors close behind you.

There was silence on the way up, only elevator music playing. After a few moments, The door opens.

Before you could step out, Gregory quickly gave you a peck on the cheek. Your eyes widen a bit, blushing more. you cover the lower half of your face with your open hand, Smiling heartily.

You step out of the elevator, hand in hand. You started hearing...sobs? It sounded like Roxy crying. You neared an open door, looks like it goes in Roxy's green room. You peeked through to get a look.

"Who's there?"

You gasped and stepped back.

"It's nothing. Don't get distracted!"

Freddy was relieved as he heard her voice that. He opened his stomach hatch to let you in. Getting in, he walked into Roxy's room.

"Freddy, get out of my room."

"I'm going, I'm going." he walked out of the door. It automatically shut behind him.

--------

Freddy was walking to his room. Seeing Vanessa look around, hoping to catch at least a glimpse of you. "Come on, kids! I don't have all night." She shouted as Freddy stepped into his room. His stomach cavity opens and the both of you get off. You press the button that opens to the backroom.

The metal door opens up and you both step in once again. You walk past the fence door and the Recharge Station and immediately go up on the boxes. Gregory follows behind as you make your way through the vent. On your way, Vanessa spoke, you could hardly hear her voice due to her being far, "come on out, you monsters..." You could hardly catch the last part but you two ignored it, Focused on your task.

When you crawled past Monty's room, you could hear something sprinting behind you. The spider robot! You move as fast as you could and drop into Chica's room. Gregory follows suit. You helped him get up as he mumbled a small "thanks" you smiled a bit.

"Come out, come out wherever you are..."

You looked around her room, it was cute! Until you saw all the trash. You sweatdropped and went next to Gregory. He was opening a small present box. A ticket was handed out, "Freddy! I found the party pass!" Gregory grinned. "WE found the party pass." You squinted your eyes. He only rolled his eyes. "Well done, kids." Freddy responded.

J

ust as Freddy said that The lights went out. You instinctively gripped onto Gregory's arm. "Fuck, it's that horrible moon thing again!"

"Quick, find a recharge station. you should be able to see their locations on the map."
Freddy hurried. You paced into the backroom just to see moon there. only his yellow glowing eyes were able to be seen. "It's past your bedtime" You yelped and went back into Chica's room. You held Gregory's hand and you both ran out of her room.

You two followed the lights to Freddy's greenroom. Hurrying on your feet, afraid the Moon animatronic was still onto you. Gregory almost stumbled over, he wasn't as fast as you. "C'mon! we're close." You whispered as you trotted past Roxy's room.

FINALLY, you ran through the opened door. Running into the backroom, Finding the recharge station wasn't as hard due to its bright light. Freddy was already in the station. He opened the door and you both got in. Luckily, everyone was okay.

-------

H

ey! New chapter. Surprise! I'm not dead, just very sick and have school shit to do. Sorry for taking so long... I swear im still on this fanfic. just, updates will be slow from now on.

please tell me how to make it better so new readers can enjoy it. Point out any mistakes so I can also fix that! Now, have a great day! I'd appreciate the votes <3

[1065] words